Nike Air Trainer II Bo Jackson "TECMO BO"

I love this model, but like most have said, that snakeskin in the back is
eyes.gif

such a dope concept.... too bad the execution is fugly... they need to dead that snakeskin looking pattern idea

An "NBA Live 95" Zoom Flight 95 would have made more sense... And probably looked better.

Matter fact, I'd rather blow dust out of a Sega Genesis cartridge than wear those.

Who remembers the old run backwards into the endzone and come out with a head of steam move?
pimp.gif

I almost flunked out of college because of this game, Punchout and tetris.
laugh.gif

WallyHopp wrote:
im too old to be wearing something that has a glitter effect, let alone black patent.. Basic to the max would be ideal but that demographic is not what Nike is looking towards. We're extinct
Yep, I would love an extremely basic shoe that I could actually wear to the gym. I am not trying to stand out. Rather, it is nice to be able tothrow on some retro shoes once in awhile to workout in.

heads up NT. that auction site has revealed some info. Two FSR's are available at retail, with the black tecmoshoe we've all seen, and then another WHITE counterpart. Apparently the release is set for late July

search "nike air trainer II LE"

Get them while you can. Spending that much ahead of time on a presell might be hard for some. But avoid the hype and RUSH..

r7sn4k.jpg

mabfvo.jpg

The catalog scans make them look so nice and basic, but then the patent shine, and bright silver come into play. and the cross stitch heel pattern

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i still have my og NES with techmo and super techmo bowl. i've been killin fools since '89 LOL

Modz knows how ta smoke a fool.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom