Nike Air Trainer Max 91 PICS (sneakernews)

nike-sportswear-air-trainer-max-91-309748-007.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-trainer-max-91-309748-007_4.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-trainer-max-91-309748-007_9.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-trainer-max-91-309748-007_5.jpg

nike-sportswear-air-trainer-max-91-309748-007_6.jpg

if somebody buys me those black and mint joints ill rock em.... the other ones could be picked up on discount

Thanks for the update on those white/greys. Nike has them but Eastbay has these abominations.

Last edited:
I'm actually liking these. If they hit the outlets at the right price, will have to pick up a pair.

I just noticed these on NDC:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-trainer-max-91-shoe/pid-1542386/pgid-1542389

Are they supposed to be the same thing? From the picture, it looks like parts of the uppers are dark blue, not black. If that's the case, that kills them for me.

It's that Anthracite color Nike uses. It's dark gray, but there's a blueish tint to it. Majority of the shoe is black, with some Anthracite hits.

Peace,
J

Saw the white and grey joints st Champs recently. Might look to cop those once they're at a reasonable price.

Got a pair of the grey/yellows yesterday for my Bday. Actually very happy with these. To bad about the toe box, but on the other hand these seem to have a fore foot air sole. Which is lacking in lots of Nike retros nowadays. Fit TTS for me.

Got the grey/yellows from the retro release a few years back, are the newer ones more or less comfy?

The older ones are like planks of wood on the bottom of my feet.

I agree the old ones are like planks on your feet. The new ones do seem more comfy but I don't think they have forefoot air still.

LOVE these shoes. I copped my 1st pair at outlets like 5 yrs ago (the black and white cw) and I just copped a black and red pair a few weeks ago at outlets. I've used these for literally everything (casual, basketball, running, lifting) for the past 5 years and they're still in pretty good condition.

Casual Friday Coordination :smokin

Seriously though we need a proper Premium Release of these with midsole yellow paint that doesn't rub off when cleaning them!

Last edited:
What year did you get those? I wore my 2010s (above) and the yellow rubbed off but I haven't worn my 2014s yet. I'm hoping they don't.

Time flies. For its 25th Anniversary, You'd think they would reintroduce this shoe in a proper mold/colorway

6165a3e3_2lnx1j4.jpeg

The OGs were something else. Retros arent close in ANY regard. The 06s, 10s, or the recent 14s. They've been rehashing crap for 10 years now.

Last edited:
Time flies. For its 25th Anniversary, You'd think they would reintroduce this shoe in a proper mold/colorway

6165a3e3_2lnx1j4.jpeg

The OGs were something else.

Oh hmmm.. Yeah guess it is 25 years isn't it. I hope we get a premium release like we did the trainer huarache berry.

I need a fresh pair of that cw so, yes, let that happen soon.

I tried the recent blk/wht retro but tried two pairs and the straps were considerably shorter than any other cws and releases I have. Really weird.

6165a3e3_2lnx1j4.jpeg

The OGs were something else. Retros arent close in ANY regard. The 06s, 10s, or the recent 14s. They've been rehashing crap for 10 years now.

Preach. The last retro was terrible, I returned 3 pairs all with a bunch of lumps felt like I was walking on small rocks under the insole, wound up settling on a pair with the least amount of lumps just because there was no other option. Still don't understand how they could butcher the shape and materials so bad on these.........

Back
Top Bottom