Nike Air Trainer Max 97

rockdeep

Banned
Hey Guys,

These were retro'd in a Wheat and All Black color

309653-001.jpg

4880_1.JPG

I am searching for ANYONE with Original Release Pictures of this shoe from 1997.

If you have them can you email me or post them here? Many Thanks.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

eww, i remember when my sister use to have them, and we sell them at my job for 79.99
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

TeamWolfShirts
"I like this wolf shirt because wolves and shirts are shapes"

I think I still have them. I'll search through my boxes and see if I find them. Any particular angle or area you want pics of? Just answer in the thread what pics you need.

Well it's not the Retro versions I want pics of. I'd rather get pics of the original Releases BACK in 97 in the Red/ Yellow/White colorway.

These colorways weren't as appealing as the Original Releases.

Any help with ANY OG color release pics are greatly appreciated.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Wow.. good Pull.. I can't read the language.. but I don't even remember those releases.

Never the less.. Man.. Leave it to a Non US Website to find the stuff I need.

Thanks... if anyone else finds that mens version of the OG colorway PLEASE.. throw it up.

Much appreciated..

damn. i saw a few colorways on ebay. i know which ones youre talking about

white.black.neon green

white.navy blue.red

they each sold for less than 50 or didnt even get bidded on @ 40 usd. Ill try finding some photos
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Well I found the shoes and was thinking they were in better condition. I guess not; here are the pics:

Let me know if you want any other angles.

I always like these shoes ^ man, look at the size of those og bubbles...

Thanks for the pics..

If I find that OG Red.Grey. Yellow.. I will cry.

For real...

These were simply amazing...

still can't figure out why these are called "97's" when they came out in 95-96.........they retroed in 97 and I only remember seeing them at Finishlines and the now defunct Imperial Sports/Athletic Attic chain.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

I agree... I said the same thing which is why I couldn't even FIND them before.. cause I kept seein 97..

Shorty do you know the Colorway I am referring to?

This dude named Mike had a pair of the Og blue/blk/yellow back in middle school,

We clowned him everyday cause the thing at the ankle looks like speakers, he ended up returing them and gettin the keyshawn johnson adidas.

2 days later, this dude Joey comes to school with the pair Miek reutnred :wow:
eek.gif

I can't believe all these ugly colorways came out. No wonder I never recognized the shoe. It looked NOTHING like it did when it first came out.

now you got me all psyched to see the OG colorway you speak of. i just spent 15 minutes searching the jp sites and i can't find a pic. the retros look like doo doo.
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

I am going to be looking it up thru some other sources.

^yep those are the two i saw on ebay a few weeks ago going for cheap.

Have you worn them yet tony? i wonder how they feel compared to the max 94s, INthe middle. i have those and there not bad. If anything the 97s remind me of the duke uptempos in every facet.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Wally believe it or not they are pretty stiff.....I don't know if it's because of the age of the shoe or what. But I wore them for about 8 hours one day and my feet were killing me.

Quote:
Wally believe it or not they are pretty stiff.....I don't know if it's because of the age of the shoe or what. But I wore them for about 8 hours one day and my feet were killing me.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom