Nike Air Trainer SC High !!!BEET!!!

Looks like Nike is making up for JB's crap this year
laugh.gif

I'll get flack from the other OG heads, but I prefer these over the Total Oranges...never been a fan of the orange/blue color combination.

Just give me these, I know a lot of people consider this the plainest of the OG colorways, but the color blocking and tiny hit of teal is just perfect to me

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

It makse me wonder how nike chooses these shades because when I hear stealth, I assume a shade of grey. As in jordan stealth 5s, 8s, and 10s...

Stealth is that grey color you're thinking of.

Nike occasionally omits a color from the color description. Perfect example is this:

4a01526ac15c856a3b28e668e8f93266b5cf1d0.jpg

The color description is just White, Wheat, Neutral Grey, Medium Grey. No mention of the pink that takes up the entire outsole and the Nike tag on the tongue.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I'll get flack from the other OG heads, but I prefer these over the Total Oranges...never been a fan of the orange/blue color combination.

Just give me these, I know a lot of people consider this the plainest of the OG colorways, but the color blocking and tiny hit of teal is just perfect to me

I agree. The orange is too much especially when you compare it to the grey/infared CW's

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

$105 retail? oO, patiently waits for a sale.

if these drop after the orange ones i doubt they'll go on sale...the hype would be back.

the only thing i hate about the boe's is thats they crumbel easy, and nike been putin cheap paint on em too, got apair recently and was very upset aftera week

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

$105 retail? oO, patiently waits for a sale.

if these drop after the orange ones i doubt they'll go on sale...the hype would be back.

If they are GR then 105 aint bad at all. With employee 30% of coarse most sneakers appear expensive

macgyver35, what makes the ehh for you?? shiney fake feeling leather like other sc retros? color of beet a bad shade of maroon/red?? mudguard isnt a softsuede?? overall crappy feel?

sometimes its not just about a shoe looking right, the feel has to be there too. im man enough to say no to crappy quality and resort to looking at other shoemodels or brands. they dont have me by the balls

Well...that's two CW's of the Bo's I'll be getting. Good thing they don't release for a while. The rate of releases and stray online stuffhas been putting a beating on the wallet.

these are very clean i will cop these over the orange cw just because i have alot more stuff to match with them. I beat my OG Orange trainers to the groundtho, lol. I remember these shoes were so underated when they came out. cant wait for them to drop again! Those black and royal blue trainers are insane
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom