Nike Air Trainer SC High !!!BEET!!!

now these i can work with. remember having the ones with the carolina blue in it....

quote:

macgyver35, what makes the ehh for you?? shiney fake feeling leather like other sc retros? color of beet a bad shade of maroon/red?? mudguard isnt a softsuede?? overall crappy feel?

sometimes its not just about a shoe looking right, the feel has to be there too. im man enough to say no to crappy quality and resort to looking at other shoemodels or brands. they dont have me by the balls

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well when i first saw the linesheet pics of these posted on NT i was a little excited. a nice simple colorway, not too flashy. the quality was fine, leatherfelt good and wasn't shiny and fake looking. but the beet color was just not that appealing. maybe if these were at the outlets and i could copp for$30-40ish, maybe i would pick up a pair. i love trainers, it's just if the color was just a little brighter i think these would be a perfect colorway.

just my 2 cents.

and on a side note wally, the air max 1_X_trainer 1 hybrid chlorophyll samples were looking sexy!
pimp.gif

new photos out by footlockerunlocked.. thanks sinnerp for the heads up.
http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/blog/2009/07/06/air-trainer-sc-november-release/

Release date set to around 11/15 apparently.. the trainer wave is in full force.. thankfully quality on the materials may be a detriment to actually buying anyof them.

air-trainer-sc-whtgrybeet-6.jpg

thats really not beet maroon at all. maybe its the bright studio lights?

school colors... not too girly of a pink/purple.. i think this is a winner

these look nice. good thing jb's releasing trash so i can have more

money for these.

OSU kids are going to be crazy over these.

I like the simple colors. I actually like these over the Auburn U colors, but that's an opinion.

I miss the old "plastic" material they used back in the day and in '99-'00...

But these will be a no-brainer with Flocker's Employee Appreication in January, when these are sitting and stores will be hurting post-Christmas to makesales...

Im really not diggin those colored air units, it looks tacky and out of place, they look nice otherwise not sure if ill scoop these though

all i know is.. we've been handed crap for 10 years that spans about 25 colorways. When something like this comes out, it HAS to be embraced.. HAS TO

I hate to say it but on sale for sure.

Personally, the colors didn't grab me like I'd hoped.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

all i know is.. we've been handed crap for 10 years that spans about 25 colorways. When something like this comes out, it HAS to be embraced.. HAS TO
These will be copped...depending on the quality...

Copped without a doubt,according to sources at footlocker they are suppose to release around November

Back
Top Bottom