Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

^^Yea...every time I see reebok or adidas retros I wonder...if they can replicate their old designs almost perfectly, why can't nike? IDK what they gain by destroying the shoe, other than a lower cost to build.

I think anyone who would have appreciated a proper retro of the air ups will be passing these things up.

I've been reading that they are releasing the 18 of this month. ..It's all over the web...however, why did nike just tell me they don't even have them on their release calendar? I hope they are only talking about GS sizes.

Last edited:
^ehhhh reebok questions and answers were not so great this time around. I actually sent my questions back because of the quality...

here's my issue, you wanna use cheaper materials? Fine!

1) use cheaper versions OF THE SAME MATERIAL.

2) DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES IN THE OVERALL STRUCTURE OR STREAMLINE LOOKS OF THE ORIGINAL DESIGN.

3) COLOR HUE AND PLACEMENT IS EVERYTHING!!! DO NOT TAMPER.

Is it that hard to stay within those simple guide lines nike? Huh!? Go ahead and create your bastardized hybrid failures as much as u want!!! We get it, ur team is so lacking in creativity that they can only build upon old ideas and not create new ones. Just give us our ogs. Why? Because u can. and we supported u. So just do it. Does that sound familiar???

Last edited:
yeah done correctly they would have been crazy nice but its nike the company who gives zero poops about us

Although the $20 off code on FNL is tempting, I'm going to wait it out a bit to get them for less. I see these going the route of the Flight Ones in terms of price drops. Also, anyone have trouble logging into Swoosh? I'm sure these are discounted, but I can't login through my phone to see regardless if I try that account or my regular NDC account....

So... none of the malls around where I am got these today.

Yeah none of the major sneaker retailers such as House of Hoops, Footaction, Champs or Finishline got these at my local mall. Only Jimmy Jazz and Shiekh's had them. I asked an associate at Shiekh's if they were limited or something and he said he wasn't sure. All he knew was they had a double size run and they hadn't sold one pair all day and night. He said they'll more than likely go on sale and wouldn't rush to buy them.

Not that I was in a rush anyway, but I'll stay posted to this thread and keep an eye out across the board as soon as sales come around for these and update accordingly for those looking to pick them up under retail.

Same here...only Jimmy jazz got these. Im sure my hoh will get these later in the week

Yeah none of the major sneaker retailers such as House of Hoops, Footaction, Champs or Finishline got these at my local mall. Only Jimmy Jazz and Shiekh's had them. I asked an associate at Shiekh's if they were limited or something and he said he wasn't sure. All he knew was they had a double size run and they hadn't sold one pair all day and night. He said they'll more than likely go on sale and wouldn't rush to buy them.

Not that I was in a rush anyway, but I'll stay posted to this thread and keep an eye out across the board as soon as sales come around for these and update accordingly for those looking to pick them up under retail.

Yea I was expecting to walk into my closest mall and get these without problems. They said they never got them. Then I called the 'major' mall in the area, which gets everything, and they said they never got them either. Associate said it could be a delayed shipment but I thought that was odd and probably not true. I'm wondering if Nike pulled back on production because of all the negative feedback these got.

Probably not, the production was done end of lat year, so whatever pairs they have are already produced, and I don't think they will withhold any of them due to the bad feedback, they just don't care. 

Back
Top Bottom