Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

my pair
900x900px-LL-f115b24b_IMG_0058.jpeg

Thanks,I posted this pic last September and somehow the post got deleted.

Last edited:
Hey nike... if vac tech is so awesome why doesnt it stand alone and sell great with its own original models.........

oh yeah , thats right, because its a cheap replacement for decent materials. 

You straight wasted those air max b's and the cb34's...now these too?

I have a hard enough time with the "fuse" aka melted plastic shoes you make me buy to hoop in every time now, without having to deal with new plastic retros. 

Id like to hear one of yalls board meetings.  " So how are we gonna infuriate anyone over 30 today while simultaneously lowering quality expectations and building hype?"

" I know, lets make everything that has no business being neon or plastic neon and plastic."

This has been clown business for years now 

Just saw the catalog for next summer. 3 new color ways including the OG white/silver/black Pippens (with a patent swoosh). Will post pics when I get a chance.

Peace,
J

:nthat:

Wow!! Thanks for in the info J!
I'm all in in those Pips's! Hopefully they keep that "33" stitching on the heel tab.

Depressing.... These shoes will rot on shelves

And I was so excited for these too

If these hit $20 I MIGHT purchase the og colorway

Man I remember getting the black/white joints in 8th grade for basketball, October '94. Every one on the team was digging them. May buy these under retail just for nostalgic purpose but seeing those retros like that is killing me.

Not sure if it's been posted, but it looks like these are scheduled to release in February (2014). I would not mind waiting longer for a true release instead of this Vac Tech model...

Nike Air Up ’14
Color: Black/Game Royal-White
Style Code: 639029-004
Relea
se Date: 01/18/2014
Price: $130
nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-1-570x376.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-2-570x396.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-3-570x396.jpg

nike-air-up-black-game-royal-white-4-570x228.jpg

via-$ole Collector

Back