Nike Air Up - These are due for a retro

So it looks like this spot has the Orlando CW on sale for $75. Still too much IMO for this retro. I'm waiting it out till they drop to about $50 then I'll feel comfortable knowing I'm paying a price that the shoe is worth! But for those who think this is a steal....give them a ring!

UNHEARD OF BRAND
Phone Orders:
513-744-9444

Nike Air Up “Orlando”
$75.00
Sizes 8-13

***I've never heard of this place...looks like they're out of Cincinnati, Ohio for those wonderin***
Great name tho :lol:

Last edited:
So it looks like this spot has the Orlando CW on sale for $75. Still too much IMO for this retro. I'm waiting it out till they drop to about $50 then I'll feel comfortable knowing I'm paying a price that the shoe is worth! But for those who think this is a steal....give them a ring!

UNHEARD OF BRAND
Phone Orders:
513-744-9444

Nike Air Up “Orlando”
$75.00
Sizes 8-13

***I've never heard of this place...looks like they're out of Cincinnati, Ohio for those wonderin***
Great name tho
laugh.gif
Unheardof is legit.. an older nt'ers brother owns the shop, and he looked out for some of us on the atc 2 lavas

Last edited:
Unheardof is legit.. an older nt'ers brother owns the shop, and he looked out for some of us on the atc 2 lavas

It's also posted about 7 posts above his from 4 days ago LOL...and I think he sold through them already.

peace,
J

Last edited:
It's also posted about 7 posts above his from 4 days ago LOL...and I think he sold through them already.

peace,
J

Sorry bro. Dont know how the F I missed this. I remember reading a post just above it and below it....No excuse for my stupidity

Such an easy design to retro and they give us these :smh:

I'm still gonna act like these never retro'd. Completely wiping these turds from my memory.

Words can not express the emotions I had when I copped these back in the 90s.
One of my fav shoes ever.
Gone but not forgotten.
RIP.

saw the black/reds on feet at the fair yesterday, looked very nice and making me want to scoop the orlando pair, from far they look amazing and really cant tell the crazy differences, mad nice!

Last edited:
Yep, but once you see them up close, it makes you want to kill your self for paying money for this garbage. 

Agreed. Saw these in-person & I felt broken. This silhouette is my grail & I wish they would have given these the proper retro treatment. Nonetheless, I will cop once they're around $55 or lower...

Back when I joined NT (04), I never understood why everyone hated on the quality of newer retros.

Ten years later, and this is a prime example of a shoe absolutely ruined. C'mon Nike.

Words can not express the emotions I had when I copped these back in the 90s.
One of my fav shoes ever.
Gone but not forgotten.
RIP.

Yep. And now we have to wait probably another 5 yrs to get a proper retro. Waiting 25 years for a shoe lol now it's just sad

Disgusting...good video though. They can take that VacTech and shove it up their culos. 

Last edited:
Had these in middle school and I've been looking for them for years now in my size. Is this your pair?
^na I wish that was my pair, I had these when I was wearing a size 8.5 I'm a 13 now. These were the real bread and butter for me but I'm starting to except the fact the ill never see them again smh

The asgs glow? I was on the fence. I'm in now. Sorry. It's a gimmick i still love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just stopped by Eblens on the way into work today. They had the Black/Red CW. In person, these look a little better than the Orlando drop. The red looks to be a lot more textured than the white on the Orlandos. Im not saying that its nice or anything...Im saying that the textured look is a little better. Its not textured much...but you can see something there. I dont understand why they couldnt have just thrown on some nubuck or durabuck...whatever. Heres a few pics where I tried showing the texture on the red parts, not sure if you can see it that well.

I dont understand why they couldnt have just thrown on some nubuck or durabuck...whatever.
Because they are cheep bastards that like to play mind games with the community. 

I copped the Crescent City QS this morning. They're nice. People are sleeping. And I didn't even they glow in the dark. That's a plus but sick without it

Don't sleep

Back
Top Bottom