Nike Air VaporMax

No because they are releasing 3 black pairs throughout the year. No need to spend 240+ on a pair I can get for $190

The July release will be Black/Anthracite Grey... which i'm hoping will be just like the NikeLab version

This makes my iD decision a lot easier. Thank you!

Also, the release date for the Pale Grey has been corrected. It is due to release on May the 4th. Let that be with you. :wink:

Last edited:
Nike always making it hard for us so I ended up buying a triple black Jordan 13 Retro. That will show em.

Thanks for pulling me back in Bradley, GRs on sale for these from now on - hoping they flood the market

Was finally able to scoop the black IDs with orange air bubble. Wear 13.5 so went with 14. Thanks for the heads up on the restock. Now out to EYBL in Hampton!

Nice

saw these in fb group too

18011114_1349080248483704_9204727218285609323_n.jpg

I'll have to see pics of the upcoming black release but most likely will cop. Any official release news available on those yet?

I have to say, those MCs just look off.  Maybe it's a bad pic.  They don't compare to other MCs like Kobes, Racers, Flyknit Max, etc.  Maybe MC doesn't look good on the Vapor silhouette?  Something is just off.  They don't even look like Vapors.  I do like the other Air Max Day option though, the red one.  Hope that comes back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom