Nike Air VaporMax

And was the women width same as men's ? Well doesn't matter much now they're almost all gone on sizes that matter even if I wanted to add that +1.5

Finally folding and looking to give these a shot - curious as to how they'll fit/feel compared to my UB's. Anyone got a line on either the Asphalt or Pale Grey in a 12? (Yeah i like boring colors)

outside indirect sun
Image.jpg

Inside...
IMG_8915.JPG

Always straight to the feet.

Last edited:
My triple blacks came in today from footlocker I hate how such a big company doesn't double box, box came with dents but at least I got my triple blacks.. was actually gonna see how the size 9s fit (since already had the navy's in 9.5)then was gonna return them back to footlocker because they had restocked in the triple black in DSG and would have came down to 170 after 10% discount along with free shipping but right when I was about to purchase them they had sold out in 9s and 9.5 Whatever just trying to save 20 bucks.. only took a day for them to be gone

Btw I'm happy with both 9s and 9.5s and I have wide feet

Anyways, The triple blacks are going to be in my rotation taking them to NYC on my weekend trip and the navy's will be the seldom pull out, still my favorite 2 CW of the release till date

Looking for a lighter color soon with a dope air bag bottom

do the clot's have a heel counter like the regular vapormax's or is it flimsy. Therefore, do they fit TTS? Thanks!
They fit TTS...they actually have the same reinforcement in the heel but the hyperfuse only goes up a few milimeters instead of the entire height of the reinforced counter like every other model. I love the fact that the heel doesn't look like it's stuck behind a transparent film. Keeps the knit color consistent throughout and definitely provides the necessary support.
IMG_8930.jpg IMG_8931.jpg

Was hoping my local boutiques would get the Clots so I could camp out for them......but nope :smh:

Last edited:
Furthermore*
But I too am interested. The hyperfuse blends so well its hard to tell
the reality is there is virtually no hyperfuse. The front to guard, heel counter and wrap around to the mid-portion are only like 1/4 inch thick...very different than the usual setup.

Back
Top Bottom