Nike Air VaporMax

I need some vape maxes with a neon air bag man..

Also, any release info on the laceless multi joints yet?

Anything Off-white is trash, especially the Jordan 1s. They look like B-grades. That whole line is food for hypebeasts.
nom-funny-cookie-monster.gif

I'm gonna eat it up...with no shame. Sure they're hyped, but whether they were a 1 off or a GR - I just like different material choices, different designs...just something different.

My favorite bball shoe of all time is the Zoom flight 95 - i went out of my way to get 1/50 sample pairs from the All Star Weekend Bonafide drop (the all white w copper ones). Just something different on a shoe I love.
IMG_6883.jpeg

Not for everyone...def for me.

CLOT bid accepted by someone for 370 minus some cash back money i had stashed away

anyone know how long that process takes usually?

Last edited:
Pure plats on snkrs as well...gonna hold off and hope they hit nike.com so i can use my birthday coupon and 10% ebates...would be like $20 off retail

But yeah I see the blue orbits and plats selling out on like half of the sizes already, better kop fast guys.

I know im not ******ed im just wondering how many pairs are going to be put out so I know my chances of getting them
He wasn't talking to you

No one has any clue about stock levels of any of the Off-White shoes, but they won't be released at the store he mentioned. We don't even know which stores will be receiving them and won't until we get closer to the release date. Maybe Nikelab retailers will get them, maybe they will be limited to only a Nike and Off-White drop. We really don't know

Don't know which one I want to get next.

I have the triple blacks but I am torn between the reds and the men explorers. Might just roll with the reds for now since my size can still be had for a discount. I typically don't wear all white/really light colored shoes so the plats wouldn't make sense for me...I don't think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom