Nike Air VaporMax

Are these shoes good for running? I'm thinking about getting a pair.

Question for everybody, did you size down in your vapormax? Got a triple black in UK10 and it fits Well, but went in today to try on the team reds and the sales man gave me a UK9 saying he thinks vapormaxs run a size bigger. Think I actually preferred the size down. Anybody else think this too?

Question for everybody, did you size down in your vapormax? Got a triple black in UK10 and it fits Well, but went in today to try on the team reds and the sales man gave me a UK9 saying he thinks vapormaxs run a size bigger. Think I actually preferred the size down. Anybody else think this too?
the length is a tad bit shorter than all my other shoes but still tts for me

got pretty much all GR colors and the Clots... Went up to 11.5 and I have been wearing them a lot lately. IMO for casual they are perfect. Have yet to run or do any workouts in them but will definitely give them a try

Anyone ran across a fake Clots yet? I've seen a couple where it was very obvious but wondering if they have better ones yet. Don't wanna spend the money and get duped :smh:

Anyone ran across a fake Clots yet? I've seen a couple where it was very obvious but wondering if they have better ones yet. Don't wanna spend the money and get duped :smh:

Just buy from StockX or Goat. Don't have to worry about it.

20170904084124_original.jpg

:pimp:

Yes there is fakes, but they are horrible looking and easy to spot especially on the air bubble and stitching around the flyknit.

Meh. This would be more fitting of the title Asphalt color way with the yellow street paint color. Ha!

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 9.50.35 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom