Nike Air VaporMax

IMG_6452.PNG

anyone have any experience hiking at grand canyon? about to head there this weekend and go hiking and was considering wear the vapormax instead of some running trail shoes

anyone have any experience hiking at grand canyon? about to head there this weekend and go hiking and was considering wear the vapormax instead of some running trail shoes

Rip vapors. I've done quite a bit there, and I wouldn't even think of bringing an air max shoe of any type.

Do the midfoot area stretch out with use? Wore them all day yesterday and the narrow mid area is too tight and makes the shoes borderline uncomfortable. Looks like fat feet spilling over the insides when I step down. Bought these on stockx and can't return too.

Do the midfoot area stretch out with use? Wore them all day yesterday and the narrow mid area is too tight and makes the shoes borderline uncomfortable. Looks like fat feet spilling over the insides when I step down. Bought these on stockx and can't return too.

Definitely. The midfoot was tight on my pair as well. Definitely loosened up as well as the airbag softening up and losing the squeak it had on footlocker's floors. Lol. The flyknit on this shoe is the best on any flyknit shoe I've owned. Comfort is just crazy.

i was gonna ask about the squeak too :lol: does it ever go away?

i dont mind cuz im using um in a loud *** gym and on a school track by myself

i was gonna ask about the squeak too :lol: does it ever go away?

i dont mind cuz im using um in a loud *** gym and on a school track by myself
I've been wearing my TBs exclusively to work every day since early July and they still squeak when I'm on the tiles in the kitchen :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom