Nike Air VaporMax

Vapormax = 50 shades of grey. I agree. Too many grey releases. Don't see why it can't be both ways. Some colorful releases. Some toned down. So far it's been grey, grey, black, black, grey, grey, black, grey, etc.

There are some 10.5 and 11s for the TB 3.0's on DSG. Any where else I can cop below retail?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...oes-17nikmrvprmxfkslwspr/17nikmrvprmxfkslwspr

Can I get a LC on this ebay item # 162747772054

s-l1600.jpg

These are fake.. please report the seller, if its that canadian one.. he/she has been selling multiple runs of this shoe and has gotten away w/ it
EDIT: I just checked their selling history and the seller has scammed about ~8 people w/ this replica based off FEEDBACK left .. so im sure there are much more.. plus if you check their history you will see MULTIPLE relistings of the same items.. so this seller is most likely selling other fake products

The seller is 2014cavivol

Last edited:
any places still have a 9.5 in the triple noirs? can't believe i slept on the NDC restock a few weeks ago. DSG also hope crushed me with a 9.5 on their site, but when I tried carting it, I get hit with the OOS :smh:

6CB3942C-77AB-4B46-9FB9-2172FDF91606.jpeg
November 27 US release and November 24 globally “iridescent swosh mid night fog vapormax”

Last edited:
Would it be wise to paint the swoosh volt on the Heritage pair? Looks like it is heat pressed and extremely paper thin so it might be very tricky to paint it.

Did anyone else get a NikePlus Member Unlock? There's four pairs of Men's VaporMaxes on their ... the inner sole all say "NikeID" but there's no customization option.

Back
Top Bottom