Nike Air VaporMax

I get people being persuaded by this shoe. To me its typical Nike slapping a sole on a classic for the money grab. Im not falling for it. I would rather have a Vapormax "Heritage" version to mimic it.

I personally like the OG air max plus sillhoutte better than the vapormax. So why don’t I just rock air max plus? Because the comfort doesn’t come close to the vapormax. So in that case, I always find myself rocking my vapormax’s over my TN’s.

Problem solved, now I can sport the air max plus look without sacrificing comfort.

Reactions: ARK
I personally like the OG air max plus sillhoutte better than the vapormax. So why don’t I just rock air max plus? Because the comfort doesn’t come close to the vapormax. So in that case, I always find myself rocking my vapormax’s over my TN’s.

Problem solved, now I can sport the air max plus look without sacrificing comfort.

Understandable. I do wonder what a Vapormax heritage would look like.

B365DFCC-F828-4B9F-A1AC-DCA15C79618B.jpeg

Kinda wished they kept the Vapormax Plus like the prototype pics from last year. These have a more presto/moc vibe, very minimal imo. I remember back then I even told myself I wasn’t going to buy a vapormax and just wait for these to drop. But eventually caved in and bought pairs anyways lol.

Those are pretty.
I like that top more than the 2.0, but I don't like these near as much or even at all for wear, without the Knit.

The knit secures the comfort.

I need another pair of the Platinums in sz13.
I've very casually been browsing sites, no luck.........any help appreciated.

How hard do you guys think it will be to get those BHM vapor max?

Do BHM releases usually sell out instant like yeezys?

No bot stuff either just straight trying to cop from like snks app or any footsite... for retail.

How hard do you guys think it will be to get those BHM vapor max?

Do BHM releases usually sell out instant like yeezys?

No bot stuff either just straight trying to cop from like snks app or any footsite... for retail.

Bhm releases are typically easy cops. Just go day 1 to be safe. I hope these aren’t crazy cuz I’m getting a pair for sure!

Utilities are my first pair of vapormax, their nice and responsive and pretty comfortable but idk I think nothing really beats the comfort of adidas 93/17s in my opinion. I really like the look of the utilities, I feel you can dress them up a little more than your average vapormax and it’s nice to know that the cushlon soles make them slightly more comfortable than ur run of the mill VM. Hopefully it warms up enough in NY to actually wear without getting frostbite.

I find 93/17s too mushy and almost unstable. My feet feel fatigued after wearing them for a whole day. Vapormax are firm but bouncy, better for all day wear in my case. I have the utilities and certainly feel the benefit of the cushlon midsole too.

I havent been in on vapormax and i've only really been mildly intrigued after release but this BHM colorway makes me want a pair badly

Last edited:
I get people being persuaded by this shoe. To me its typical Nike slapping a sole on a classic for the money grab. Im not falling for it. I would rather have a Vapormax "Heritage" version to mimic it.
for me its the classic air max plus sillouette that honestly will NEVER get old, but I like the materials they are using for the upper.

Back
Top Bottom