Nike Air VaporMax

9EA7A379-27A7-4C8F-8FF0-70C74FD6E110.jpeg

Current collection. All I need are the triple whites then I think I’m done with 1.0’s. Probably not gonna hop on 2.0’s but looking forward to the upcoming hybrids.
No 2's eh?
I think they're proper.
I mean they wrecked the swoosh a bit but what can you do, the heel, mid and forefront look better imo.

IMG_9392.JPG
This heel is perfect and the toe cap is going to be clutch for keeping the toe shaped right after a few washes in the machine. Best thing about the 2.0 to me

No 2's eh?
I think they're proper.
I mean they wrecked the swoosh a bit but what can you do, the heel, mid and forefront look better imo.

I like everything about the 2.0’s except the swoosh. The swoosh is a dealbreaker for me. To me, the bigger swoosh looks more bold and dominant. I also hate how they made an even smaller swoosh on the inner portion of the shoe, looks very asymmetrical imo.

If I wasn’t familiar with the vapormax 1.0’s, my perspective of the 2.0’s would be “outlet kicks”.

2.0 has potential if the colorways are on point. I have a feeling the heel and the toe cap were put into place to add more areas of color

So your swoosh seems nice and bright. Is it truly a bright silver then? I’m assuming you aren’t using a flash on it.

Yes it’s a silver swoosh and back tab, no flash used in the photo. It’s actually one of the things I dislike most about the shoe as it doesn’t flow with the general colour scheme imo

On another note I’m really am liking the utilities, worn them a few times already

31DF96F5-58AC-4EEF-ABA8-6343A607B2D2.jpeg

bigevan23 bigevan23 Thanks for clarifying. I was under the impression those were the women.s (although, normally they specify). Wonder why they aren.t on the SNKRS calendar?

Back
Top Bottom