Nike Air VaporMax

I'm keeping both my utilities and Vapormax plus due to different form factor and both being so comfortable. I might get rid of some of my regular Vapormax as they just aren't that comfortable after having experienced cushlon with the Vapormax sole...

Imo they’re both equally comfortable because the flyknit Vapormax’s are lighter thus reducing the weight of shoe your leg lifts up

Orange-Off-White-x-Nike-Air-VaporMax.png

Orange-Off-White-Nike-Air-VaporMax.png

looks like a mashup of the new mercurial vapor upper on the vapormax sole with virgil's "blueprint" stamp on them. got that new 360 flyknit upper

Anyone remember pinoe posting this back in October? All of the other cw's came out so maybe there's a chance..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 1.30.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 1.30.31 AM.png
    747.2 KB · Views: 68
To the guys who provided their thoughts earlier about whether to keep both the Pluses and Utilities, thank you! However, I've decided to keep the Utility version. The Pluses are definitely nice and feel as great as the Utilities, but there wasn't such a "wow" factor for me. I'll be returning those, and instead I picked these up (not related to this thread, sorry). More of my thoughts on these in the Air 270 thread!

28366488449_33c00f3a22_b.jpg

Reactions: ARK
^ Yep, came to post that. Snagged the whites for the wife for Valentine’s Day. Code should work on the OG joints too, along with a couple of other non-Nike+ pairs.

Don’t forget Ebates.

AD9E85EC-0062-4EC7-9EAC-303BB7EE8ED7.png

If you have a nike account (doesn’t cost anything to sign up) you download the app and there will be an nikeplus unlock section where you can find the vapormax. There’s 5 colors total I believe and scattered sizes are left. Debating on copping the navy pair.

To the guys who provided their thoughts earlier about whether to keep both the Pluses and Utilities, thank you! However, I've decided to keep the Utility version. The Pluses are definitely nice and feel as great as the Utilities, but there wasn't such a "wow" factor for me. I'll be returning those, and instead I picked these up (not related to this thread, sorry). More of my thoughts on these in the Air 270 thread!

28366488449_33c00f3a22_b.jpg

I’m curious how these are. I just got the Epic React too and am comparing both at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom