Nike Air VaporMax

Why can’t they put a volt bag on a cot damn vapormax man smh.. want to pull the trigger on 97s for that reason alone but they just don’t quite do it for me.

Did you see these?

20180305082854-1.jpg

The ultra violet isnt bad at all. I can see a lot of people having regrets for passing on it once pairs dries up.

less than 24 hours. Also, what are these euro sites thinking?!? 240 on end w shipping, 235 on SNS....damb. 190 shoe in the states, hit the right store, you'll get em for just under 200

Agreed...hoping to get a reply first! Don't feel like relying on the SNKRS route.

The wife's pair from Nordstrom is here, I did 2 day air... I don't hate them as much but I sure ain't love. Not really motivated to cop the V2....still prefer the 1.0

My wife is in love with them which is awesome and again, she doesn't know we think they are ugly hahahaha
IMG_1411.JPG

Note the swoosh is now raised. I hate it.

IMG_1413.JPG

Here is a comparison with her 1.0... it's a gym shoe so a bit dirty..

IMG_1415.JPG

Going to do a video tonight and post on my YouTube page

Www.youtube.com/mikeforsythe

Is the added structure to the heel more like a heel counter or is it mostly cosmetic?

Cosmetic and to me looks like a silly bandaid. It covers up so much compared to the 1.0. It just seems tacky and an unnecessary way to seperate the 2.0.

Good question. What about the toe cap?

Post the video here too when you upload. ALNotSure ALNotSure

The toe cap is much thicker and sturdier and less transparent. It will offer more protection. I never had an issue with mine in the past but maybe I don't wear them enough.

D̶i̶d̶ ̶N̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶V̶a̶p̶o̶r̶m̶a̶x̶ ̶9̶7̶ ̶J̶a̶p̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶S̶N̶K̶R̶S̶?̶

Nvm, it's back up.

I'm going to double up on the VM 97 Japan. I missed out on the og release last year and I love the volt air bag that much. I have one on the way, and hopefully I can get it off snkrs or pay that 225+ from the Euro sites.

Last edited:
Are we ever going to get the grey/navy pair of vapormaxes? I was really looking forward to those.

Back
Top Bottom