Nike Air VaporMax

The 300 price range has sailed on these, esp in the big sizes. I was kinda shooting myself for paying a little above that, but now I am glad I did. Only a dozen or less pairs listed on stock X in my size.

Peeps still waiting to get pairs in. Will be a lot more pairs added on stockx in the next week.

How do I find out who is doing a raffle for them.

I'll google and see if I find anything, but if you guys have places in NYC please let me know.

Man I hate having to go through this for the ones I like that are nice regular colors and not rainbow crap why don't they make ugly rainbow kicks limited.

Get the item number and Google it. Note all the sites that say Raffle and enter. Search again on Twitter and enter any Raffles there too. Don’t apply twice to the same Raffle.

are you sure its dog sh*t?!:wink: lol

Most definitely. Ground was dark brown and this was bright orange and stunk. Of course it was snow covered so I couldn’t see it initially. It was caked between the airbags under the forefoot. Man Vapormax sure has a lot of nooks and crannies. I picked it out and rinsed it off. It got up on the side of my Oreo Flyknit too! :angry:

Here mocs with laces

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180326-204040.png
    Screenshot_20180326-204040.png
    807.6 KB · Views: 111
Peeps still waiting to get pairs in. Will be a lot more pairs added on stockx in the next week.

Yes but SNKRS was a joke, per usual. Not many sold on there. And any overseas pairs are gonna come in at resell prices to begin with. Moral of the story is, I've seen this story before. The price will rise.

Reactions: ARK
I just paid resell on eBay for the acronyms .... was so gutted with my L on SNEAKRS this morning because I really really wanted these bad boys ......

I feel like a mug but these are one shoe I definitely need in my life .....

The 300 price range has sailed on these, esp in the big sizes. I was kinda shooting myself for paying a little above that, but now I am glad I did. Only a dozen or less pairs listed on stock X in my size.

I dont see them reaching 500

A regular person on SNKRS, probably a slim chance you hit. Gotta enter all the raffles and hope you hit.
Yes but SNKRS was a joke, per usual. Not many sold on there. And any overseas pairs are gonna come in at resell prices to begin with. Moral of the story is, I've seen this story before. The price will rise.
normally I’d agree with you, but look at the atmos animal 1’s, it got hyped up, but as soon as people got their pairs the price tanked to under 300, mostly because new shoes are dropping and people forget about them. Soon everyone will be all about the off whites and whoever bought to resell is gonna panic and undercut the other sellers..

We’ll see what actually happens

:sick:
Most definitely. Ground was dark brown and this was bright orange and stunk. Of course it was snow covered so I couldn’t see it initially. It was caked between the airbags under the forefoot. Man Vapormax sure has a lot of nooks and crannies. I picked it out and rinsed it off. It got up on the side of my Oreo Flyknit too!

yeah that’s the downside of the vapormax soles. :sick:

Stepping in my own dog's crap is pretty bad.

But when some bum *** stranger's dog takes a dump in MY yard and they don't pick it up, and I step in it? I'm on the lookout from then on. I'm going to bag that up and leave it in their mailbox.

Endclothing put the raffle up for the Vapormax 97 Silver Bullets, but I dont think a raffle is necessary for those.

Naked sells women’s shoes only. I think I would only want a men’s version of a shoe.
you understand that there's women and small footers who may fit a US7-8 on this site right and dont forget the reseller cats who wear size 3.5-15

you understand that there's women and small footers who may fit a US7-8 on this site right and dont forget the reseller cats who wear size 3.5-15

Yeah I do. Just stating if I could fit either one I would want the men’s version.

That’s another thing. What’s with all of these super small versions in Men’s sizes. The Acronym for example went down to 3.5. How does that even compare in a Men’s? Men’s typically stops at a 6.

Back
Top Bottom