Nike Air VaporMax

snkrs is a JOKEEEEE .. was trying to get one of the vapormaxes for my shorty and i got put in line literally at 10 am and got the sold out message eventually .. thank god last night i told her to try in the morning as well and some how she was successful ..

What am I doing wrong with SNKRS? I never had any issues in the past. Now whenever I checkout I have to reenter info and I'm forever missing out. **** is absurd.

If you have iOS have you tried setting up Touch ID with your payment? That way you only need your finger to confirm payment.

32647F64-6C8B-420E-A499-B4A8985D7686.jpeg
Walked in to my local spot and picked these up

Thinking I should've snagged the volt joints, too. Hoping FNL restocks some random sizes tomorrow AM like they usually do the day after a release so I can use this WC rewards + ebates.

I went to footlocker and Footaction in my mall and both of them had the grape and volt colorways in stock

Im going to admit over the past few months Ive fallen off the Vapormax bandwagon. In part because of the design of the 2.0 but also because of the 270, Epic React, and even the 180 retros. I was thumbing through my collection of 1.0s just now and I'm reminded why I do still love this shoe. There are a few I still have from last year that aren't pictured in my "now collection" picture because Im trying to move them out. Im quite happy Ive been able to pair down as much as I have. (I do still miss that night purple pair)

MY COLLECTION NOW
IMG_0955.jpg

MY COLLECTION LAST YEAR
0DC37F06-E875-42DA-AEE8-05CF3FB4921E.jpeg

Lol goat finally has a 13 in the black/volt acr but they want 600. Wish release day would hurry up and get here.

Back
Top Bottom