Nike Air VaporMax

I’m a late comer to the Vapormax Flyknit, but I’m having a bit of an issue with them. On the front of right shoes I can feel the air bubbles quite a bit, to the point it’s a little uncomfortable but more annoying. Is this something that will settle down once they’re properly broken in, or should I be looking to put a thicker insole in them?

Volt ID on foot comparison. Don't mind my dry ankle. Which do you guys like better?

IMG_1842.jpeg
IMG_1840.jpeg

Volt

This is likely part of the Utility/Shield pack for the Fall/Winter. I'm pretty sure the other shoe I know as of now that's paired into this collection is the Pegasus.

Here's the VaporMax Run Utility. Unlike the VaporMax Flyknit Utility, THIS HAS WATER RESISTANCE.

:pimp::pimp:

This is likely part of the Utility/Shield pack for the Fall/Winter. I'm pretty sure the other shoe I know as of now that's paired into this collection is the Pegasus.

Here's the VaporMax Run Utility. Unlike the VaporMax Flyknit Utility, THIS HAS WATER RESISTANCE.

20180721013108_original.jpg

20180721013107_original.jpg

20180721013104_original.jpg

20180721013106_original.jpg

Yeah those are flames...

Nike redeeming itself for the 2.0 with those utilities. If colorways on point I may cop a few. Have like 5-6 pairs of the 1.0 and 0 of the 2.0

Popped my vapormax cherry earlier this week and I am amazed at the comfort and the way they look on feet (2.0s). I definitely love these way more than UBs. The Vapormax utilities are hopefully my next cop (put a bid on stockx) but those vapormax run utility look dope too. In for a pair on clearance (under $130 :lol:)

Btw, why the hate on 2.0s? I don’t own any 1.0s so don’t know the difference

Popped my vapormax cherry earlier this week and I am amazed at the comfort and the way they look on feet (2.0s). I definitely love these way more than UBs. The Vapormax utilities are hopefully my next cop (put a bid on stockx) but those vapormax run utility look dope too. In for a pair on clearance (under $130 :lol:)

Btw, why the hate on 2.0s? I don’t own any 1.0s so don’t know the difference

Aesthetically the 1.0 with the larger swoosh just looked better. The only difference on the 2.0 is the toe cap, heel band aid, and heel pull tab.

Aesthetically the 1.0 with the larger swoosh just looked better. The only difference on the 2.0 is the toe cap, heel band aid, and heel pull tab.

Additionally, the much better selection of color ways too. I don't feel like we've seen any limited releases with the 2.0 or special editions. The only one that truly stands out to me is the recently released Volt.

Back
Top Bottom