Nike Air VaporMax

I like Fatherhood the most i think. Kinda stupid name for sneaker though. Like if i am i father i'm gonna run out and buy them?))

I totally would as a present to myself. Being a father is a big big deal. I know I would be stylishly wearing them at 3am changing a diaper. :nthat:

09/27
Women's Vapormax Run Utility
White/Reflect Silver-White-White

20180830213147.jpg
20180830213146.jpg
20180830213150.jpg
20180830213148.jpg
20180830213149.jpg

The first ones are far superior. And putting this VaporMax sole on every damn shoe is already getting annoying.

My guess is that the Utility pack is this year's version of the Shield pack since the Odyssey and Pegasus are joining alongside as well. Should be built for some solid water-resistance. Definitely grabbing these!

Probably covered dozens of times now because t what’s the fit like on the 95’s and 97’s...In comparison to the plus’s and standard VM’s?

That upper reminds me of the Element React 87 however this has a layer underneath and is not completely see through. Perhaps it’s flyknit underneath giving the same feel but with an outer more supportive barrier between the elements.

That translucent upper is horrible because it's permeable...dirt gets through there and then gets stuck on whatever material is underneath.

I learned that via the E87s.

I was the biggest proponent of the 1.0 but there’s not much in the 2.0 realm to be excited about (personal preference-wise). in recent times I’ve only picked up a few plus pairs (be trues are fire), the ow pairs, a 97 hybrid, the acronym Mocs and one proper 2.0 (all volt). Maybe the safari 2.0 will be next but I can’t help but feel that they’ve taken a step backward with the design of the 2.0 and over saturation of the tech elsewhere in the Nike family.

Back
Top Bottom