Nike Air VaporMax

just picked these up for game days. the blue is a shade light, but close enough that it works. the burnt orange is spot on.

20180917_162241 (1).jpg

Yeah but the bears arent good still :lol: jk gopackgo

if we aren't winning yet it's only a matter of time with this roster. :smile: I've been a Bears and Cubs fan my whole life. up until the last few years with the Cubs, winning wasn't something i was used to. lol. (i lie, i also grew up with the Bulls watching the GOAT work the floor)

Last edited:
if we aren't winning yet it's only a matter of time with this roster. :smile: I've been a Bears and Cubs fan my whole life. up until the last few years with the Cubs winning wasn't something i was used to. lol. (i lie, i also grew up with the Bulls watching the GOAT work the floor)
I know I have a lot of friends that are bear fans I could make a case you're the same if not better at every position except qb. I need your cubbies to lose a few games too lol

nike dropping the ball on the Vapormax, started to push react models more even though I feel the vapormax when it first released sold out in more general release CWs than the epic reacts and other react models that aren't the super limited one have since their release date. Should go back to the vapormax and give it some proper love

i’ll grab a pair of the 2019s, but I imagine they’ll be a new flyknit version in 2019 as well.

Seems like it's going down the flagship continuation approach. Slap a different upper to represent each year's flagship model. Hopefully there is a Flyknit 3.0, but like I said... the first one set the highest bar.

Back
Top Bottom