Nike Air VaporMax

Picked up a Platinum from Goat because I regretted selling one of my 13s. This thing is crispy new! The paper isn’t ripped at all and they smell just like they did when they released. Nice!
BD618651-E71D-40DC-BB1D-9EF2E0C5FE3A.jpeg

F69DFFB4-1433-4D3B-81C8-FF1E0184785D.jpeg

ARK ARK awesome! Might as well get 'em now before they dry up haha.

On the flipside, I picked up the the Pure Platinum Vapormax 3s. I'm honestly now split about whether to keep the 3s since I love the 1s most aesthetically. The 3s are very similar and also very dope and along with the blacks (re-picked up) for 20% off through an NDC code I had, it makes it harder for me to decide whether to let them go!

Check out the side-by-side comparisons below! Again, it's dope how with quick glimpses, they look very similar to the 1s.

32703417257_4b277ae144_b.jpg

46922512234_4b3d6f9b14_b.jpg

46922512444_2eac8bf386_b.jpg

ARK ARK awesome! Might as well get 'em now before they dry up haha.

On the flipside, I picked up the the Pure Platinum Vapormax 3s. I'm honestly now split about whether to keep the 3s since I love the 1s most aesthetically. The 3s are very similar and also very dope and along with the blacks (re-picked up) for 20% off through an NDC code I had, it makes it harder for me to decide whether to let them go!

Check out the side-by-side comparisons below! Again, it's dope how with quick glimpses, they look very similar to the 1s.

32703417257_4b277ae144_b.jpg

46922512234_4b3d6f9b14_b.jpg

46922512444_2eac8bf386_b.jpg

1.0 all day

1.0s nudge out the 3.0 by a small margin aesthetically but I love the knit on 3.0 and we didn’t have to wait long to get a proper triple black either...

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
bigstick2324 bigstick2324 J jyw104 Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner I agree with every one of you guys, haha. The VM1 is definitely still the best in terms of everything, but the VM3 is still great. Not gonna lie, looking at the shoes on feet made them even better. If anything, I will keep them for now.

Up to Wednesday, it was a huge debate. Now, It's significantly less of a debate because after many months of being unemployed... I finally landed a FT job! THAT'S the best pick-up of the year thus far.

i prefer the 2s, waiting on the MC to go on sale and i'm grab those for everyday pt and use my utilities for rainy days.....literally

bigstick2324 bigstick2324 J jyw104 Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner I agree with every one of you guys, haha. The VM1 is definitely still the best in terms of everything, but the VM3 is still great. Not gonna lie, looking at the shoes on feet made them even better. If anything, I will keep them for now.

Up to Wednesday, it was a huge debate. Now, It's significantly less of a debate because after many months of being unemployed... I finally landed a FT job! THAT'S the best pick-up of the year thus far.

Congrats man!! I’m still looking for a FT job now since January 2018!!! I’ve been doing freelance and contracting while looking for a job.

Clot - no further discussion

Anyone dudes have a size 13 on be true 1.0s? Can't find a pair and regret not grabbing one lol

Best Vapormax colorway, GO.

I'ma half-cosign with ARK ARK :lol: The Pure Platinum is the best one, IMO. The second is a toss-up between the NikeLab Triple Black and the Black/Anthracite (Triple Black V2). Speaking of other colorways I'm looking for like thecheef thecheef , anyone know where I can get the Glacier Blue VM1 in a size 9?

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom