Nike Air VaporMax

Awe you guys–you’ll all match. The price of membership is only $250. :rofl:
922DDC14-0A01-439F-8141-4DD288391727.jpeg

Last edited:
:wow: is that a swapped VaporMax upper with a Lunarlon midsole?! Side profiles, please, and damn, I heard about that crazy weather change. Nuts!

sorry it took a while; but yes.. vapormax Tokyo ID swapped with a lunaracer midsole/sole. I might switch back to the white laces. I took these laces from the sail vapormax id. In these pictures, the sail looks pretty yellow, but the pure white that came with the shoe seemed to match the swoosh and not the upper. A couple on feet.

14C02018-FA7A-4F5F-B954-1A59CD0D955F.jpeg

D7FC270A-12C0-4967-A903-FBBF515D0C50.jpeg

Man. They are beautiful but that price is absurd. I tried on a pair and they aren't even that comfortable.
Honestly thought the plastic box was some type of theft deterrent.

Last edited:
Man. They are beautiful but that price is absurd. I tried on a pair and they aren't even that comfortable.
Honestly thought the plastic box was some type of them deterrent.

Yeah the local guys I know all state that, the price is too high and I can’t say I disageee

It looks like the Foot Locker Inc. websites have gotten stingy with markdowns on Vapormax shoes the last few months unfortunately. I was able to get a couple pair on markdowns plus valid promo codes thankfully before the unfavorable changes transpired.

It seems like most of them are regular price now. I believe most are valid with promo codes but there are a few that are excluded from discounts. Too bad they're not marked down now so you can maximize savings whenever promo codes are available.

Back
Top Bottom