Nike Air VaporMax

These are “fallin” anywhere but to the outlets & flat.

I think more & more people are starting to penny pinch again because inflation is starting to hit more and more pockets. Luxuries are becoming luxurious and wants are becoming luxuries and needs (bills) are hitting harder than ever

These are “fallin” anywhere but to the outlets & flat.

I think more & more people are starting to penny pinch again because inflation is starting to hit more and more pockets. Luxuries are becoming luxurious and wants are becoming luxuries and needs (bills) are hitting harder than ever

Those J Balvin Jordan 2s were $300! Like huh?!? Hard Pass.

Vapormax creeped from $190 to $210. Now a huge jump to $250. People gonna jump away lol.

$250! Yikes!

DC35D2E3-A383-4CB2-8902-15D0C608E993.jpeg

The upper on these is fire. Are there any non-platform versions of it? :lol:

Those J Balvin Jordan 2s were $300! Like huh?!? Hard Pass.

Vapormax creeped from $190 to $210. Now a huge jump to $250. People gonna jump away lol.

I bought the j balvins because i was pissed from not getting the green OW af1s lol. Will probably never wear the j balvins & they are already up for sale lol

Hey I've been Nike since day 1. I'll be 50 in a few weeks. So I've been loyal for decades. But gosh darn $250 for what should be a GR. That's a bit daunting. Like someone said paying more for recycled material doesn't make sense. I think they claim there are more steps to use recycled material - makes sense actually - so it costs more in the end but again, reusing stuff and it costing more seems ironic though. Plus aren't these a non-performance model? Haven't they been marketed as or at least been mentioned as a lifestyle shoe? $250 for a lifestyle shoe when performance models cost similar. Ummm, really?

Hey I've been Nike since day 1. I'll be 50 in a few weeks. So I've been loyal for decades. But gosh darn $250 for what should be a GR. That's a bit daunting. Like someone said paying more for recycled material doesn't make sense. I think they claim there are more steps to use recycled material - makes sense actually - so it costs more in the end but again, reusing stuff and it costing more seems ironic though. Plus aren't these a non-performance model? Haven't they been marketed as or at least been mentioned as a lifestyle shoe? $250 for a lifestyle shoe when performance models cost similar. Ummm, really?

I’m 44 so right behind you. I never asked for recycled materials either. Do we really know how much it helps the environment?

I posted the Scorpion in the ATATF group in Atlanta and most agree:
1. Overpriced
2. Going to sit and go on sale
3. Why is it not a GR

I just picked up the air max flyknit racers and they came in this weird brown-ish beige box with a pull tab to open & no markings on the outside besides the shoe label. Hella weird. Luckily FNL shipped it in a separate box

I just picked up the air max flyknit racers and they came in this weird brown-ish beige box with a pull tab to open & no markings on the outside besides the shoe label. Hella weird. Luckily FNL shipped it in a separate box
I think they were working on a dual-purpose box a little while back. One that was a shoe box and shipping box in one. So the shoes used one box not two to ship in.

I think they were working on a dual-purpose box a little while back. One that was a shoe box and shipping box in one. So the shoes used one box not two to ship in.

Yup that’s the box they came in. Box is not sturdy at all & i dont see how it could/can be dual purposed, especially with how negligent shipping carriers in general are. I can absolutely see envision shoes being destroyed in transit with this box if shipped alone.

Back
Top Bottom