Nike Air VaporMax

Taking them for a spin at work this morning
20230728_055642.jpg

i dont think that white/red pair is avaiable in larger womens sizes as of yet. every retailer that has them in stock doesnt have anything over a 10w

i dont think that white/red pair is avaiable in larger womens sizes as of yet. every retailer that has them in stock doesnt have anything over a 10w
The releases for this model has been interesting to say the least. Different sites and stores getting different colors. Size options. We also don’t seem to get much info on future color ways either. I really like the 23 in comparison to the last two models and to me they are comfortable

Taking them for a spin at work this morning
20230728_055642.jpg

Wore my blacks 3 times this week. The feel and comfort reminds me of 1.0. People seem to love them asking questions. No one asks about vapormax anymore lol.

The only issue is they are like platform shoes 😂 so for whatever reason getting in and out the LX has been a problem. Legs can’t get under the steering wheel. Weird issue to have due to sneakers lol.

Wore my blacks 3 times this week. The feel and comfort reminds me of 1.0. People seem to love them asking questions. No one asks about vapormax anymore lol.

The only issue is they are like platform shoes 😂 so for whatever reason getting in and out the LX has been a problem. Legs can’t get under the steering wheel. Weird issue to have due to sneakers lol.
I had stability walking in them I think due to being used to wearing thick soled Hokas as well. I got lots of compliments on the Scorpions and yeah lots of questions about the comfort from coworkers.

Been wearing the Scorpions as a daily.. get many more inquiries about this shoe than vapormax. It a comfy for the first few hours but after 4/5 hours they got uncomfortable a bit. Never have that issue with vapormax.

Been wearing the Scorpions as a daily.. get many more inquiries about this shoe than vapormax. It a comfy for the first few hours but after 4/5 hours they got uncomfortable a bit. Never have that issue with vapormax.

Did you get foot fatigue because of the Air unit? If so, that's what I would suspect since I feel like the Scorpion is a non-sloped version of the Air 720s.

Back
Top Bottom