Nike Air VaporMax

I still need the black CDG's... Can't believe I was away when they dropped here in NYC. Still on the fence about the Triple Blacks.

What size are you. If you're an 11 you have no choice but to go for laces. Biggest cdg size is a women's 12. They aren't men's shoes. (Technically unisex but nothing bigger than a men's 10.5)

hopefully I hit on END launches for the triple blacks...i'll wear them to work...delivering mail all comfy 
laugh.gif

Man. None of the spots near me are getting these. Smh. I finally am willing to pay retail for a nike and I can't find a place that will have them in store.

On the fence about these, I'm intrigued but I gotta see them in person, those air bubbles look huge

I think that the current air max models don't offer enough cushion to compete with Boost, so Nike naturally had to increase the size of the air bubbles.

I am very intrigued by this shoe, but and more intrigued to see how they hold up over time with wear and tear.

Ebates is up to 9%, which should go through the weekend. It will bring the price down to $173 before tax for these shoes.

Last edited:
Really?  All emails said no guests allowed.  I am hoping you are right.  I feel like they are going to have the TB's available.  Or something else.

Really?  All emails said no guests allowed.  I am hoping you are right.  I feel like they are going to have the TB's available.  Or something else.
I really doubt there will be anything other than reds and platinums, but we'll see tonight.

Back
Top Bottom