Nike Air VaporMax

It appears they have several women's sizes in stock. Could be cancelled orders from people that went for both men's and women's and hit men's. Keep in mind that it has been reported from people who have both that the women's pairs run more narrow than men's.
Womens shoes area always cut more narrow than the men's version

For those of you in the US, which stores carried the "OG" colorway?

Was the Pure Plats more of a GR?

whats your source of info on this? Everything I have read about this shoe is that they are unisex sizing.

It is intended to be a unisex shoe, meaning the colorways will be the same. It is not intended to be unisex sizing or they would not be selling separate men's and women's pairs.

whats your source of info on this? Everything I have read about this shoe is that they are unisex sizing.

It is intended to be a unisex shoe, meaning the colorways will be the same. It is not intended to be unisex sizing or they would not be selling separate men's and women's pairs.

The Airmax LD-Zero is a unisex shoe. The suede version has both sizes online which can be seen here:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-ld-zero-h-unisex-shoe/pid-11467136/pgid-11994384

They also have separate womens and mens releases online. Its easier to sell a shoe to the masses if they are in their respective sizing, as opposed to having to look at the size chart.

The fact that the color ways are identical would also lead me to believe that the unisex part of the shoe is the sizing.

Last edited:
The Airmax LD-Zero is a unisex shoe. The suede version has both sizes online which can be seen here:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-ld-zero-h-unisex-shoe/pid-11467136/pgid-11994384

They also have separate womens and mens releases online. Its easier to sell a shoe to the masses if they are in their respective sizing, as opposed to having to look at the size chart.

The fact that the color ways are identical would also lead me to believe that the unisex part of the shoe is the sizing.

So why would NIke change how they sell unisex sizing just for Vapormax?

Thanks for the heads up about FNL brehs.  Grabbed a half-size up from FNL just in case my TTS doesn't work.  Gotta love WC rewards man....between these and UBs in the past few months I've been EATING off those rewards. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So why would NIke change how they sell unisex sizing just for Vapormax?

That I don't know, but I would imagine that it has to do with marketing.

I guess we will find out later, once it hits Nike.com. For people searching for sizes though, I wouldn't be afraid to go 1.5 up on the women's shoe.

Last edited:
That I don't know, but I would imagine that it has to do with marketing.

I guess we will find out later, once it hits Nike.com. For people searching for sizes though, I wouldn't be afraid to go 1.5 up on the women's shoe.

I'll find out Thursday since I ordered a 10 men's and 11.5 women's. I'll post pics and analysis.

They also released LD Zeros in both men's and women's sizes yesterday and those had slightly different colorways.

Last edited:
Worked in sneaker store for 5+ years. The womens version is always cut to a womans foot which is naturally not as wide

If it were a sneaker like the FKR where a womens version is not released then it truly would be unisex. But since there is a mens and womens pair the latter will most def be slightly more narrow (it's not a huge difference but if you have wide feet it won't be the ideal fit, at least not like the mens version)

For those of you in the US, which stores carried the "OG" colorway?

Was the Pure Plats more of a GR?

Ndc and Nike stores carried the OG colorway. Pure plats were readily available at footlocker, finish line, online, etc....

Back
Top Bottom