Nike Air VaporMax

Really interested in seeing the upper on those Be Trues. That sole is nice.

Last edited:
I replied, didn't hear back yet though
nerd.gif

Did you?
Yeah I did it already just waiting for that PayPal payment 
nerd.gif

man i was waiting for it to show up on desktop so i can get that juicy 15% cb with a 20% coupon...

Last edited:
Lol, I was casually interested in these.... Didn't think it would be an insta sellout. I gotta remember buy first, you can always return it.

NEVER SEEN RUNNING SHOES SELL OUT IN LIMITED JORDAN TIME RECORDS . :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

(WELL OTHER THAN ANYTHING MULTI COLOR FLYKNIT)

Flyknit Racers were selling out much faster than these when those first released.

I've managed to snag both of my pairs from FTL, one a day after the release and the other a week later.

The trend will ease up...it's still a new product and everyone wants what's new. By the fall/winter, this will be much easier to snag...maybe even an afterthought?

Flyknit Racers were selling out much faster than these when those first released.

I've managed to snag both of my pairs from FTL, one a day after the release and the other a week later.

IT TOOK ME LIKE 3 OR 4 MULTICOLOR FLYKNIT RACER RELEASES TO FINALLY COP A PAIR... I GRABBED THE ONES THAT DROPPED A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.... BUT ITS STRANGE BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL SITTING EVERYWHERE.... I GUESS PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THEM :lol: GLAD I GOT A PAIR THOUGH.

BUT THESE, I JUST WANT ONE PAIR AT LEAST (MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON COLORS).... I WILL NEVER PAY RESELL FOR A RUNNING SHOE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom