Nike Air VaporMax

Finally decided to pick a pair of these up, now just waiting for the right colorway 
nerd.gif

The model is just way too cool after letting it grow on me and seeing it in person a few times

Any lighter based colorways coming out? Like the Pure Platinums or the OG red's?

noticed any denim bleed from your jeans?
im a ten in racers and boost and grabbed 10 an 10.5.and couldnt decide was suprised how much bigger the sole was by just moving up a half but the upper fit perfect on the 10 but sole felt better on 10.5 but just that half sz made it look like clown shoes so kept 10 jusr cuz they looked better totally wish i could switch soles

:x I am not liking those pics of the Black/White NikeIDs.. Glad to hear that the TBs are back in June. I'll just get those and return my NikeIDs

OK. Silly question. But how are these for running? I recently started running again, and was using my zoom all outs. Those were great. I ordered a pair of flyknit air max off the clearance the other day. But I'm curious as to the actual running performance in these. Keep in mind, I weigh 190, so they are going to get compressed.

OK. Silly question. But how are these for running? I recently started running again, and was using my zoom all outs. Those were great. I ordered a pair of flyknit air max off the clearance the other day. But I'm curious as to the actual running performance in these. Keep in mind, I weigh 190, so they are going to get compressed.
Try to find @us3Less's old posts in this thread, he has some really useful and in-depth information on actually running in the VaporMaxes. 

Last edited:

To be honest I wouldn't run in these, but I generally don't really run distances so I'm not experienced. They feel great on my feet for casual wear and I really like the way they look. But they seem unstable to me. On the other hand I kinda have the same feeling when it comes to boost and running. As I am also overweight I need something that is very stable and makes me feel secure. Vapormax would definetaly not be my choice. That's me though. If you already own a pair you can judge stubility and decide yourself. But if you don't own a pair and are looking for a running shoe, I would surely advice you to first try them on somewhere if possible and then purchase.

I saw Foamer Simpson say you have to wear these for them to break in, because I wore the pale greys and I wasn't impressed.

The regular Air Max 2009 through 2016 seemed more comfortable to me.

That black colorway in June :nerd:

Last edited:
I saw Foamer Simpson say you have to wear these for them to break in, because I wore the pale greys and I wasn't impressed.

The regular Air Max 2009 through 2016 seemed more comfortable to me.

That black colorway in June :nerd:

Have the og since release and wore them quite a bit. Indeed with wear they get better, for me, the sole gets softer. Just wore the pale grey for the second time, feels much harder, but I still very much like the comfort. Indeed breaking in gets better, but if you don't like them from the beginning, I wouldn't expect wonders.

Like @zonzon, I've also been wearing my OGs (still my favorite colorway BTW) since release.  I've worn them about five times, and I find them to be MUCH more comfortable now than they were initially - and they were already pretty comfortable.  I was getting a bit of tightness in the midfoot area of the upper on the left shoe, but this is now completely gone and they fit like a glove.  This is not one of those shoes that is going to feel broken in right out of the box - they need to be worn to be fully enjoyed.

I run in my oreos everyday, both treadmill and outside. Average distance of 5-6 miles. To me, the vapormax feels uncomfortable walking for long periods of time, but when it comes to actually running in them, they feel amazing. The way the air unit is separated on the shoe literally propels your feet forward with every stride. To me, these are an incredible performance shoe. At first, I thought the air unit looked unstable in the back, but it's pretty responsive and holds up well. They actually get better and feel better the longer you run.  

Last edited:
Im still able to cart a size 9 but I just tried on my pair, and I might be able to do a .5 size down, but no way a full size down :lol:

KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE WOMENS SIZE ONLY. SIZE UP 1.5.

I.E. Size 11 = 9.5M

Last edited:
WOW :rofl: ok. I should have realized that when I saw it say a size 10 was a 40, I was like uhh no its not. Guess it was a blessing they sold out then.

Last day being vapormaxless.. lol

-3B IDs shipped 

-Asphalts from Stockx shipped

-Sivas Oreos arrive today (x2)

-Wellgosh cancelled/ refunded Asphalts

Sivas Oreo arriving here today as well. Im wearing my Asphalts at the moment. Casual Friday!

Back
Top Bottom