Nike Air VaporMax

I guess I am one of the few here that doesn't really like the mc id. Can't do the neon sole and looks pretty boring without it...

Last edited:
Seeing the Volt bubble I am more OK that I couldn't do my clear with silver swoosh Multi-Color in the 2 min they were available.

Volt with the Black Swoosh looks like it was the way to go. Those I'd of been happy to fork over $250 for.

I guess I am one of the few here that doesn't really like the mc id. Can't do the neon sole and looks pretty boring without it...

I don't either. For me the one to get was the white red with clear sole.

Agree x 1000000

I don't hate the guy but literally all the collabs looks like a couple 5 year olds glued random **** on to the shoe. Random stitching everywhere, overall just doesn't seem very unique or special. I don't get it...
ohwell.gif

i actually like the designs of the off-white collabs.

the whole deconstructive, proto-type aesthetic is nice IMO.

I'd mess with the OW a lot, but not for 400 though 
I'm not sure about the 400 -  I've just seen that AJ1 is 350 about 200 over retail, so I can only imagine what a 190 shoe will be. Maybe that aj 1 price is specific to the materials used in that model. Vapormax materials don't look wildly different from stock model but its all speculation right now

[Off-White] 1s are ugly but them Vapormax are nice
 The 1s ugly, and the Vapormax are ugly. I dont like the removal of the inside swoosh or the addition of whatever kinda material that is they added around the eyelets. Hardest thing about em is the heel-tab... Yet we will see folks give an arm for these. 

Only even semi-rockable pair I've seen in the Pipeline from OffWhite are the AM 90s

In other news, am I the only one who's iD's still haven't made it to the "Finishing" Stage? Seeing ppl getting theirs is making me jealous!! 
mad.gif

Last edited:

I'm not sure about the 400 -  I've just seen that AJ1 is 350 about 200 over retail, so I can only imagine what a 190 shoe will be. Maybe that aj 1 price is specific to the materials used in that model. Vapormax materials don't look wildly different from stock model but its all speculation right now
Needless to say, they taxing the little leather accents at about 150 the piece ... smh 
I know is speculation but I can see them fetching the same price as the AJ1, and once again what was retail on the CDG ones? 

Needless to say, they taxing the little leather accents at about 150 the piece ... smh 
I know is speculation but I can see them fetching the same price as the AJ1, and once again what was retail on the CDG ones? 
330 for CDG

330 for CDG

And that was also outrageous as you were literally paying the added brand. The cdg are great but they are only a normal vapormax with no laces. I would say 400 for the off white could happen as it happens on the premium aj4 that have released the past year. Highest I would pay retail would be 350 for the 750 yzy. I don't see the point in giving 400 for this. The only case would be if extra balance was sitting on my Paypal. I do like them though.

Last edited:
I just dont like how (if you went with black) the swoosh on vapormax triple black IDs blend in with black guard(?). Cannot distinguish it other than by the shape due to it being layered over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom