Nike Air VaporMax

That toe box looks like dust from when they tried to press the upper onto the air sole. Clean it with a brush and lmk what happens

Is the color of the toe box faded in person?

A lot of iDs in the past have been dyed with subpar results... I can't really tell if that's the case on these from pics
That toe box looks like dust from when they tried to press the upper onto the air sole. Clean it with a brush and lmk what happens
The material is flattened and stiff. Picture if you pushed your finger through mesh as far as it would go without it ripping then let it relax. Holes are all stretched and integrity of the material is jacked up.

The more I think about it 

If it was me, Id return them.

Since the Triple Blacks are about to release, you can try for those at 190 vs the iDs at 250. 

If you really wanted to be safe, Keep these until the June 20th TB release, if you successfully cop, then return the iDs.

Just my 2cents
smart man, likely the plan.. although I do love the back ID and 12.5s aren't the easiest to come by

Im just here to mention I would like a pair of triple blacks too guys
roll.gif
lol taking a break from the boost thread?

Ive been here since day 1 fam. Nothing has struck my interest besides OGs and oreos. Been waiting for that dark obsidian/black bubble pair too.
the dark obsidian is amazing, must have pair! Did you manage to get oh's or oreos?

the dark obsidian is amazing, must have pair! Did you manage to get oh's or oreos?

yessir, although I did stop paying attention for a minute and missed the NDC oreo release, I had to grab my pair from an overseas shop.

my platinums either popped or deflated, but i see no cracking in any of the air bubbles and I'm fuming! Anyone else dealt with this yet?

Terrible job nike

my platinums either popped or deflated, but i see no cracking in any of the air bubbles and I'm fuming! Anyone else dealt with this yet?

Terrible job nike
You're the first person I've heard this from and you blame Nike?

It's either you or you got a defective pair which Nike will take care of you for so hit them up. Defects happen bro

You're the first person I've heard this from and you blame Nike?

It's either you or you got a defective pair which Nike will take care of you for so hit them up. Defects happen bro
gym wear only, definitely a defect on nikes part. sucks that theyre only able to hook it up with a nike.com voucher but better than nothing i guess

Ok NT fam I just ordered the restock asphalts without ever trying these shoes on so now I ask, How is the sizing on these? Meaning what other shoe is it closest to? I wear 11 in Ultra Boost and 11.5 in most Nike runners. I ordered 11.5 in these vapormax....will I be ok?

Edit...Also the Nike presto fits me extreme big for a nike shoe...I can easily wear an 11 if that helps

Last edited:
Ok NT fam I just ordered the restock asphalts without ever trying these shoes on so now I ask, How is the sizing on these? Meaning what other shoe is it closest to? I wear 11 in Ultra Boost and 11.5 in most Nike runners. I ordered 11.5 in these vapormax....will I be ok?

Edit...Also the Nike presto fits me extreme big for a nike shoe...I can easily wear an 11 if that helps
i went with my nike tts. all my air max are 10.5. all my lebrons are 10.5. and all my racers are a snug but comfortable 10.5.  so i went with 10.5 in the vapormax. i go with a 10 in pk NMDs and UBs.

Terrible job nike

Impossible! Many people in this thread said that nike would not release a product that could have the bubble deflate! They tested these shoes for many years with many thousands of miles on them.

Back
Top Bottom