Nike Air VaporMax

Got my Pale Greys in today and immediately UNDSed them at the gym. Felt good but I'm cautious to wear them on any particularly heavy days. I'll probably only wear them for low weight, high rep upper body workouts and causal wear to avoid popping/deflating the airbags. I see @bigevan23 has been wearing his collection to the gym frequently and wondered if he has any input on what exercises he feels comfortable wearing them with/the heaviest weights he has picked up wearing these?

View media item 2450387

I wouldn't recommend wearing them for any reason other than to flex. I'm pulling decent weight and all my squats/deadlifts are done barefoot. 

Got my Pale Greys in today and immediately UNDSed them at the gym. Felt good but I'm cautious to wear them on any particularly heavy days. I'll probably only wear them for low weight, high rep upper body workouts and causal wear to avoid popping/deflating the airbags. I see @bigevan23 has been wearing his collection to the gym frequently and wondered if he has any input on what exercises he feels comfortable wearing them with/the heaviest weights he has picked up wearing these?

View media item 2450387

I don't squat in them. I prefer a flat sole for legs. Everything else is fair game. The heaviest dumbbells I've picked up are 210lbs for single arm rows (that's a 140lb dumbbell crossed with a 70 lb dumbell - super awkward). From a balance perspective, I curl 100lb dumbbells and it's not a problem in these. Incline chest with 150's also fine (the getting up and down part has been uneventful while wearing them).

What time these get put on ndc? And do they get cooked right away?

Other than the nikelabs which didn't release on SNKRS, none of them have made it to ndc yet. I think the women's platinums made it, but non men's shoe yet. The glacier blues are the best chance of anybrelease to make it :lol:

Other than the nikelabs which didn't release on SNKRS, none of them have made it to ndc yet. I think the women's platinums made it, but non men's shoe yet. The glacier blues are the best chance of anybrelease to make it
laugh.gif
plats made it on to ndc with one of the weird restocks after AMD

I don't squat in them. I prefer a flat sole for legs. Everything else is fair game. The heaviest dumbbells I've picked up are 210lbs for single arm rows (that's a 140lb dumbbell crossed with a 70 lb dumbell - super awkward). From a balance perspective, I curl 100lb dumbbells and it's not a problem in these. Incline chest with 150's also fine (the getting up and down part has been uneventful while wearing them).

I wouldn't recommend wearing them for any reason other than to flex. I'm pulling decent weight and all my squats/deadlifts are done barefoot. 

I appreciate the input. I always DL barefoot and squat in my Romaleos, so I was asking more about heavy bent over rows, standing shrugs/shoulder press, etc.

Other than the nikelabs which didn't release on SNKRS, none of them have made it to ndc yet. I think the women's platinums made it, but non men's shoe yet. The glacier blues are the best chance of anybrelease to make it :lol:
pure platinums for men did make it to ndc but not on the release date

Last edited:
Hey is Nikelab doing a Draw for the Be Trues? Trying to cop for a friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom