Nike Air VaporMax

:lol: Someone JUST accepted my offer on GOAT like 5 minutes ago, 290... Not mad at all. If I can catch a pear around retail I will definitely double up.

Last edited:
just got my navys and good god they are narrow. gonna have to return them. Is it me or are all brands making their shoes more narrow than before???

just got my navys and good god they are narrow. gonna have to return them. Is it me or are all brands making their shoes more narrow than before???
Runners are thin... therefore their feet are thin. LOL

But nah you are right. I wear these a full size up and the only reason I even did that is because I could not let those original 3B pass me by. Crazy enough, it ended up being the best decision. 

Last edited:
Do you have legit wide feet? Im more of a wider feet myself but they fit fine for me.

If its excruciating than return them. If not the shoes need to broken in to get the max comfort level. It was pretty narrow for me around my midfoot but the flyknit and air bag loosens/softens up over time.

Just delivered TO THE WRONG HOUSE. Luckily I got the email of the delivery and was outside in 2 min.

If you guys had to pick one

OG's or Pure Platinums?
nerd.gif
pure was very blah in had... actually sold them to a member here for under retail but yea nothing was special. Much rather had asphalt.

Back
Top Bottom