Nike Air VaporMax

Finally broke my pale greys out today, at first I was digging how they felt on foot.

But after about an hour the outside of my feet felt like they were cramping, It became so uncomfortable that I had to remove them when I was driving.

I wonder if it was because they were laced too tight?

Anyone have this?

Should we go a whole size up then? I wear a 9 in racers and AM 90's, but 8.5 in jays. Should I go to 9.5 or stick with 9?

Finally broke my pale greys out today, at first I was digging how they felt on foot.

But after about an hour the outside of my feet felt like they were cramping, It became so uncomfortable that I had to remove them when I was driving.

I wonder if it was because they were laced too tight?

Anyone have this?

definitely had pain in the lateral midfoot with both of my pairs of vapormax. but my asphalt pair is better than my blue orbit pair. gonna try and see if they break in better

I too wore them one night at work to break in. Ended up having to loosen the laces. Been trying to go on a run, but rained 2 nights in a row. I think the laces have a ton of "grip" compared to my other running shoe laces though. And, there is no friction lock (the extra pair of lace holes on the top). I'm hoping for a cross between my zoom all outs and my flyknit air max
Maybe it's just my foot but I like the comfort of the Zoom All Out's compared to the Vapormax. 
So do I, but I'm hoping that breaking in the Vapors will change that. as far as running, The heel is much more stable on the Vapors. My dream shoe would be to have a Zoom all out forefoot, and a vapor max heel. One thing though, the Vapors are LOUD.... I mean running, I can hear the shoes through my earphones, especially on rough pavement. Almost like running in cleats.

Nike rep just gave me the additional 20% off my 2 IDs on top of my 20% coupon code and 12% ebates when I purchased.

#teamwayunderretailgang

Nike seriously does have the best customer service in the world 
smokin.gif

Nike rep just gave me the additional 20% off my 2 IDs on top of my 20% coupon code and 12% ebates when I purchased.
#teamwayunderretailgang
Nike seriously does have the best customer service in the world :smokin  

Just randomly? For what type of shenanigans?

If I'm planning to make a big purchase on NDC I usually go into the chat and chop it up a little bit with a rep. I let them know straight up that I'm looking to buy a bunch of stuff, be it a new season's worth of clothes or a few pairs of shoes or whatever, and ask if they know of any sales that will be coming up. More often than not they're cool about it and offer a code because as we all know, Nike doesn't do sales unless it's on clearance stuff :lol:.

If I'm planning to make a big purchase on NDC I usually go into the chat and chop it up a little bit with a rep. I let them know straight up that I'm looking to buy a bunch of stuff, be it a new season's worth of clothes or a few pairs of shoes or whatever, and ask if they know of any sales that will be coming up. More often than not they're cool about it and offer a code because as we all know, Nike doesn't do sales unless it's on clearance stuff
laugh.gif
About to hit them up

nerd.gif

If I'm planning to make a big purchase on NDC I usually go into the chat and chop it up a little bit with a rep. I let them know straight up that I'm looking to buy a bunch of stuff, be it a new season's worth of clothes or a few pairs of shoes or whatever, and ask if they know of any sales that will be coming up. More often than not they're cool about it and offer a code because as we all know, Nike doesn't do sales unless it's on clearance stuff :lol: .

About to hit them up

:nerd:
It's worth a try. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. Just don't go in there explicitly asking for a code :lol:. Kinda hint that you're gonna be dropping a nice bit of money and would like to save a few bucks.

It's worth a try. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. Just don't go in there explicitly asking for a code
laugh.gif
. Kinda hint that you're gonna be dropping a nice bit of money and would like to save a few bucks.
Lol, come on, I'm not that brazy, haha.

It's worth a try. The worst thing that can happen is they say no. Just don't go in there explicitly asking for a code :lol: . Kinda hint that you're gonna be dropping a nice bit of money and would like to save a few bucks.

Lol, come on, I'm not that brazy, haha.

I've had the best of luck basically just after a clearance sale ends, just going in the day after, and just feel a bit down that you missed the sale. They usually hook you up with a 20%.

FTL doing FCFS for black vapormax hope it's a easy cop [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think I am going to get the Red/Black ones on the 20th, but I don't want to spend the $190+tax, lol.  Maybe I'll return the KD X I bought to finance this purchase. 

When and where are the red and olive pairs dropping? All I hear about is the black pair this week.

Are these dropping in Footlocker on 6/22? 

And will it be general release? I want to school these up on my lunch break.

nike 22 but boutiques seem to be dropping on 29. not sure about footsites, maybe check release calendars?

I have a wide foot and I had to find some wider/thicker insoles to replace the original insoles, they were just to thin and narrow. The plastic piece was digging into the sides of my foot by my little toe. I almost returned the shoe but now with the new insoles these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn...

I asked at my local FTL and they said the date got pushed back to the 29th for these... Hope this is not true... I got fathers day visa gift cards that are now burning a hole in my wallet...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom