Nike Air VaporMax

Via SBD

Nike will be introducing a brand new hybrid model for the celebration of Air Max Day 2018, the Nike VaporMax Plus. The shoe combines elements from both the Nike Air Max Plus and the newly released Nike Air VaporMax

nike-vapormax-plus-1-696x463.jpg

the air max was stiff AF
laugh.gif

I assume the bottom of it softens up?
I wore mine for a week straight and they softened up a bit on the 7th day. I went back to wearing my Zoom All Out Lows and thought they felt like bricks compared to the Vapors...

the air max was stiff AF :lol:

I assume the bottom of it softens up?

I've heard even after a month of wear, they just keep breaking in and feel better and better.

Not able to really wear shoes right now because of an ACL surgery but I will be rocking these once I'm back on my feet

Edit: somebody already schooled buddy on the variation in Midnight Fog and Cargo Khaki CWs so I rescind my comments and yield my time.

Last edited:
its the internet. You guys really expect a stupid question that can be googled to not get a stupid answer?

and all I really did was ask another question and still provided the answer. You guys read it however you wanted to, regardless if I meant it as a douchey response or not.

also not to mention, dude asked the same question like 15 posts up on the same exact page......

Last edited:
its the internet. You guys really expect a stupid question that can be googled to not get a stupid answer?

and all I really did was ask another question and still provided the answer. You guys read it however you wanted to, regardless if I meant it as a douchey response or not.

also not to mention, dude asked the same question like 15 posts up on the same exact page......

So when I carry you whenever you say something stupid, it'll be no complaints and Ok? Cause I know you've said some dumb stuff before especially when you were new.

Just because someone has been on here for 2 years it doesn't mean that they are educated on that particular aspect. I personally never did a Nike lab release so my thought it that it's 10am (obviously wrong) so you relating time on site to Nike lab knowledge is a pretty stupid statement within itself.

Relating the time spent on niketalk to the amount on knowledge someone has about Nikelab is moronic. Hey @drisk34  did you know NIkelab isnt the only topic on niketalk? Next time instead of trying to be funny and diss someone at least do it right. I can see why you have such a horrible post/rep ratio. Clearly most of your responses are pointless.  

So when I carry you whenever you say something stupid, it'll be no complaints and Ok? Cause I know you've said some dumb stuff before especially when you were new.

Just because someone has been on here for 2 years it doesn't mean that they are educated on that particular aspect. I personally never did a Nike lab release so my thought it that it's 10am (obviously wrong) so you relating time on site to Nike lab knowledge is a pretty stupid statement within itself.

I would not take offense to it, no. Like I said, its the internet. I have never claimed to not ask stupid things, its the only way a person will learn.

I personally do not understand how a person can be so into sneakers that they go on a dedicated forum every day to them, and not pick up on the subtle things that never change like release times.

Relating the time spent on niketalk to the amount on knowledge someone has about Nikelab is moronic. Hey @drisk34
 did you know NIkelab isnt the only topic on niketalk? Next time instead of trying to be funny and diss someone at least do it right. I can see why you have such a horrible post/rep ratio. Clearly most of your responses are pointless.  

hahahahahaha you care about rep on NT. Thats funny. Ya'll taking the internet too serious. I'll leave you be for now.

Back
Top Bottom