Nike Air VaporMax

No prob! Hopefully for you, like it was for me, there was no doubt I was copping the CW. I just like the peace of mind. There is always a gamble, that shoes do or don't sell out, and we're out that shipping.

I am very happy with the turnout on these though. I think you won't be disappointed.
Just got my shipping confirmation! Really appreciate this bro!

Got my NikeLab pairs from my buddy. These are A+ imo. Don't know if its because its a Nikelab pair, but the QC was much better on these than the triple blacks. At my local FTL, I had to go through 3 pairs until I found one that was essentially flawless. The rest had glue ALL OVER, and the air bubbles were all scratched up
mean.gif
. Had a feeling the workers knew too, since they asked me if I wanted to look at other pairs, before even telling them.

Reflective Swoosh
smokin.gif
Repped.  Those are right up there with the Oreos.  Beautiful.

I see the difference but what's going on? Is it just visible issue or is it causing issues? I have 3 pair and they are all symmetrical.
I just wanted to know if it's a defect or just normal can you show me a picture of the bottoms you have, side by side.

looks like it split. i noticed when i sit in a chair or something its really easy to fit that section on a bar or on the chair. so i try to avoid that. that molded "midsole" is really rigid
It came that way so I'm thinking i got a defective pair.

Nike Air VaporMax Anyone had this issue with the bottoms?

View media item 2474179

It looks normal to me. The heel unit and forefoot unit are 2 pieces. They are not connected as one. Just glued to the molded midsole. In your pic it just looks like the air bags are up next to each other whereas the other shoe they were glued slightly apart from each other.

Last edited:
anyone need to full size up for the vapormax?

I found that even half size up the midfoot section under the insole still not wide enough
mean.gif

anyone need to full size up for the vapormax?

I found that even half size up the midfoot section under the insole still not wide enough
mean.gif

some people do although I have pretty wide feet and find .5 up to be great. Did you actually break them in? After a while even the flyknit loosens a little so 1 up might not be great after wearing them for some time, especially if you plan to run

Back
Top Bottom