Nike Air VaporMax

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone is interested.  The Vapormax Summer Sensation Labs have been on Sneakefrstuff for hrs now.  Many common sizes still left.

Nice. I like how it doesnt have the fuse on the heel. The stock pic on the GOAT app is of a fake
laugh.gif
Oh, that overlayer on top of the knit?

Yeah, only on the edges unlike the whole heel counter on the normal Vapors, but that helps a bit with the stability and hold right?

Oh, that overlayer on top of the knit?

Yeah, only on the edges unlike the whole heel counter on the normal Vapors, but that helps a bit with the stability and hold right?

How do you like the all red? Is it a good shade of red or does it feel overwhelming in person?

Those CLOTs are nice.

I may try for the City Tribe pair on the morning. I don't have any olive colored shoes in the closet, figured I'd add a pair.

Nice. I like how it doesnt have the fuse on the heel. The stock pic on the GOAT app is of a fake :lol:

I actually emailed them to tell them that and they just ignored what I was saying. Those clots on their first picture are super fake! Lmao

Im super undecided if I should keep these TBs. I have the navys, and enough all black shoes already. But theres still something telling me to just hold onto them :lol:

@BradleySupreme were you saying theres gunna be another TB drop at some point?

Last edited:
I'm trying to order Pale Grey pair in 10.5 off NDC and they come up as out of stock, even though I can select the size....is it me or is there something wrong with that??

Jealous over those Clottingtons. lol

Walking in Footlocker soon as they open the gate tomorrow AM and getting those Olive Guys.

Back
Top Bottom