Nike Air VaporMax

Nice got em in 11.5, didn't seem "tough" to get. This colorway not as hyped?
I think a lot of people, myself included, went instead for the nikelab summer sensation - midnight fog which is similar but to me much more vibrant and interesting. I find the cargo quite boring 

Nice got em in 11.5, didn't seem "tough" to get. This colorway not as hyped?
I think a lot of people, myself included, went instead for the nikelab summer sensation - midnight fog which is similar but to me much more vibrant and interesting. I find the cargo quite boring 
+1 to this.

Cargo Khaki are inferior to the NL equivalent.

Just found CK's to be very boring, muted and just not at all much to look at. To each their own

+1 to this.

Just found CK's to be very boring, muted and just not at all much to look at. To each their own
Ah, makes sense. I just looked up the Summer Sensations and they do have the "pop". Well my first pair of vapor max and I'm sure not my last.

I don't know how some in here think otherwise but there isn't even so much as a speck of grey in the NL Midnight Fogs.

I just got mine in, immediately did a lace swap and threw them on feet. Seriously. No grey. It's either the lighting or some of y'all might need to check for colourblindness ...!
roll.gif

The execution is exactly what I had hoped they'd be when I first saw them compared to the cargo khaki. The gold (or call it Moss) notes and 3M are so clean.
nthat.gif

Easily a top 3 CW in my books.
I reference the color around the ankle as grey. To me thats the midnight fog color - its a warm grey. The olive comes in on the air bag, swoosh, knit, and flywire.  
nerd.gif

Repped for taking pics in the office. :rofl:

Last edited:

+1 to this.

Ah, makes sense. I just looked up the Summer Sensations and they do have the "pop". Well my first pair of vapor max and I'm sure not my last.
It's a good first!

Welcome to the club.

+1 to this.

Yall are explicitly stating why i chose to buy both. I prefer to be loud & vibrant but there are times when subtle and boring are needed as well. Got my Fogs in yesterday and cant wait til my khakis arrive!

My local FNL didn't get the olive pair (cargo khaki) but I got a pair on SNKRS. They do have next weeks red pair though. I don't like maroon but I thought they were sharp. The contrast of the deep red with the bright red in the knit and flywire cables added a nice pop. I think you guys will like them.

All these new drops aside, I'm patiently waiting for Atmos to collab on these.

Will buy just for the history and collection. Don't even care if they wrap it in tinfoil and call it dog poop

All I know is I'm glad I didn't order the Cargo Khakis and picked up in-store instead; had to go thru three pairs and swap a right-one before I had a pair that I thought looked good.
Tons of glue on the others.

Looks like today's Khaki is much more of a GR as SNKRS still has about a full size run 45 minutes after the drop, while SS was out within minutes.

Lace-swap on those SS is necessary as the spare laces pop so much better, as can be seen in several photos submitted thus far.

+1 to this.

Yup subjective. Admittedly I haven't got them in hand but City Tribe Cargo from the first pic^ posted in this thread for me are really ill. I'm getting that muted Ultra Boost 1.0 Olive vibe.

On a side note when do these drop?

Last edited:
Only thing better about the labs is the bubble. Id prefer the GR upper on the Lab air units. That yellow mixed in the knit is *** to me.

Last edited:
Did you guys see these on the same Twitter account? Speckled midsole.

Wonder whether these are real, tone of fake colourways out there that don't exist. Saw a fake with volt upper that seemed pretty good, hope they would release something like that

HAHA

You'd think that but the reaction is actually the opposite.
Every time I have new pairs delivered to the office, everyone in around me stops what they're doing, pulls out their camera and starts recording the unboxing.

It's a community experience. One of the girls actually has a snapchat just for my office wears. Or so she says.

Back
Top Bottom