Nike Air VaporMax

Holypop never loaded for me. Not even sure if they actually dropped the shoe. A number of times they have a timer which goes to zero with nothing happening
worst site. i dont think they actually load product for these type of releases

on some matrix vibes. Red pill or blue pill.

IMG_8961.JPG

Is it bad that I want to wear em that way too?
The Blues look sick, will look fly to the gym or even with jeans. :pimp: I got excited over the last few days and bought three pairs lol

My triple blacks came in today from footlocker I hate how such a big company doesn't double box, box came with dents but at least I got my triple blacks.. was actually gonna see how the size 9s fit (since already had the navy's in 9.5)then was gonna return them back to footlocker because they had restocked in the triple black in DSG and would have came down to 170 after 10% discount along with free shipping but right when I was about to purchase them they had sold out in 9s and 9.5 Whatever just trying to save 20 bucks.. only took a day for them to be gone

Btw I'm happy with both 9s and 9.5s and I have wide feet

Anyways, The triple blacks are going to be in my rotation taking them to NYC on my weekend trip and the navy's will be the seldom pull out, still my favorite 2 CW of the release till date

Looking for a lighter color soon with a dope air bag bottom
I had to grab the triple blacks to, i´m still waiting on them to be delivered. I feel like there gonna be a hard trainer to get hold of soon
lol. Pull those Navy´s out for a good reason hahaha. I have a flat foot and they fit perfect for me in 8.5´s or 9´s guess its the fly knit that makes them
a nice fit !

Pulled the trigger for 350 shipped. Have a feeling these potentially could be the next acronym presto. Wanna get em before they jump

I'm still salty AF about missing out on the tom sachs, debating if I should go for the clot resale if I miss it tmr at DSM.

Does anyone know if DSMNY is doing an in-store drop for the Clots? The last time I attempted DSM was for the Haven release and that was completely wack.

Just got a pair of the Asphalts from FTL delivered, I loosen up the right shoe and the tongue immediately tears?? SMH. Anyone have any experience with their quality assurance returns? Or am I better off going to a local store and returning them?

Back
Top Bottom