Nike Air VaporMax

Titolo finally shipped CLOTs

There's a restock of Platinums already up on some Irish site (originally bought too small) but I think I can pass on em

IMG_9271.jpg

Done

Will wait until Overkill drops tonight, have a €50 voucher I need to use from a cancelled order
Do it! I’ve never been too successful there. The old site was good for me. The only thing I think that I’ve scored is a “kiss my airs” floor mat :rofl:

Cool greys. Didn't know they were. Doesn't mean they will be hard to get, but I just wanted to see them in person first.

Resisting End

cool greys look nice. I would take them as a consolation prize if i miss on this plat restock

Copped on END, first pair of vapormaxes, wanted the Clot collab but I'll settle for these over resell prices.

might have to return my black vapormax.
right foot feels amazing.
left foot has a lot of pain in the arc.
I even bought two insoles and still my left foot is killing me.

Anyone else went through this problem?

might have to return my black vapormax.
right foot feels amazing.
left foot has a lot of pain in the arc.
I even bought two insoles and still my left foot is killing me.

Anyone else went through this problem?

Do you assume it's the shoe or you have an anatomy issue maybe? Any problems with any other pairs? I never had any issues but a number of people have noted that they don't feel comfortable so it's probably safe to say by now that these are not for everyone.

Do you assume it's the shoe or you have an anatomy issue maybe? Any problems with any other pairs? I never had any issues but a number of people have noted that they don't feel comfortable so it's probably safe to say by now that these are not for everyone.

I want to hope it's the shoe, like a popped air max bubble or something. My right foot feels amazing. I was expecting the 2 insoles to make it better but nah. I was just wondering if anyone else feels these issues with one foot.

Back
Top Bottom