Nike Air VaporMax

Why aren't there any 7.5's available for any of the sites for the cool greys? Its weird how Nike would skip that size.

I bought the red joints yesterday for 120 off a guy on facebook and the cool greys this morning off SNKRS. Im done until the iridescent swoosh pairs come out.

Explorer in hand and compared to Asphalt.

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

Jealous you can fit them!
SMH I wish somehow I could get the Explorer Light in Mens 11 :frown::::
The womens color way is shttin on the mens.

Agreed. I think it's the best colorway to release on the last month or so...even better than the clot.

OG VM's back to NDC. Dropped too much cash on shoes these past few weeks and need running gear

I bought the Explorer today at Finish Line. Went in store and as soon as I saw them I had to get them. That copper swoosh is nice.

Grabbed a pale grey on sheikh in my tts yesterday morning. Looking forward to trying these out.

Nike let me use my 20% coupon so it came to $152, I will take it

Vapormax's have really grown on me since the lady bought a pair, I thought they were ugly at first

Nike let me use my 20% coupon so it came to $152, I will take it

Vapormax's have really grown on me since the lady bought a pair, I thought they were ugly at first

dont say that man i got 2 20 percent offs almost expiring and they cant even keep this ****ing shoe in stock smh

I was one who hated the stock photo. In hand I have to say they're quite nice. Though the Cool Grey gets the definite cop from me.

Back
Top Bottom