Nike Air VaporMax

jesus christ these things are narrow bout as wide as my stick

they will get looser right?

good thing is great toe room

jesus christ these things are narrow bout as wide as my stick

they will get looser right?

good thing is great toe room
Yep, I have wide feet and they are now comfortable (after wearing them for a few days) and I can actually run in them.

Anyon else copped the JD exclusive?
giphy.gif

Just got my team reds today and I'm kind of disappointed with them. I didn't feel the sensation of walking on air with these as some reviewers had stated. It felt more like walking on a regular shoe. I think I prefer boost over this.

Just got my team reds today and I'm kind of disappointed with them. I didn't feel the sensation of walking on air with these as some reviewers had stated. It felt more like walking on a regular shoe. I think I prefer boost over this.
Try it for a full day.

For the millionth time, u have to break them in. The comfort is crazy good once broke in.
Boost doesn't have a break in period but Boost does bottom out over time...Vapors do not.
Vapors >

For the millionth time, u have to break them in. The comfort is crazy good once broke in.
Boost doesn't have a break in period but Boost does bottom out over time...Vapors do not.
Vapors >
The vapormax hasn't even been out for a year lmao

Break in period or not though, these will never feel like an Ultraboost. If that's the style of cushioning you were expecting, you're gonna be disappointed.

^ Yep. Still baffled at folks comparing VMs and UBs. Apples to oranges.

It's like people HAVE to make everything a competition. Just appreciate them both whenever you wear them and keep it movin'.

I think that dude was trolling anyway but we've been through this LEs are probably more in tune to a boost style of comfort. If that's what your looking for try them or you know just keep buying boost.

D!cks doesnt work you cant use the 20 off on nike product, unless im missing something?

got my triple blacks yesterday and didnt need no break in it was like walking on a cloud

i got many boosts and prefer more firm cushioning than mushy feeling of boost ill usually stick a firmer insole in my ultra boosts. my ultra boost st are my favs cuz imo they a bit more firm

got my triple blacks yesterday and didnt need no break in it was like walking on a cloud

i got many boosts and prefer more firm cushioning than mushy feeling of boost ill usually stick a firmer insole in my ultra boosts. my ultra boost st are my favs cuz imo they a bit more firm
Just curious Did u get your vapormax size in the UB ? People told me to go half size down in UB 3.0 and I'm afraid they will be way to snug now (on its way from stock x) sigh I'm a 9.0 in vapormax btw

Just curious Did u get your vapormax size in the UB ? People told me to go half size down in UB 3.0 and I'm afraid they will be way to snug now (on its way from stock x) sigh I'm a 9.0 in vapormax btw
same size i would never go half size down just to be safe. if you arent going to run in them imo its ok if they are a bit big casually

Back
Top Bottom