Nike Air VaporMax

I need those Triple Whites
Pass on the Off-White
Debating the Clot restock... But that color is a lil much for me; dunno why but I always gravitate to neutrals

Olives came fast from hibbett
20170822_170225.jpg

Hate when they advertise a "restock" knowing it will only be one pair of every size in stock.

Referring to clot "restock"

i got many boosts and prefer more firm cushioning than mushy feeling of boost ill usually stick a firmer insole in my ultra boosts. my ultra boost st are my favs cuz imo they a bit more firm

I just grabbed one of the last Blue/Yellow STs. I tried it on, and it felt good... but wierd. I'm not used to being so high up. I heard they can bottom out a bit so the extra cushioning of the ST will help that out.

I want to try a VaporMax next, but if it can't fit wide feet, it's a no-go.

Does anyone know/think the "off white's" will actually be available to those of us who cannot go to NYC, Milan, Paris, etc... I know they say released in November, but it seems like one of those sell out in 30 second deals. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

entire off white collection will more than likely be impossible to actually grab for team manual.

But there are boutiques that are going to do online releases? The release information does make it sound like they wont' be available online at all.

I wish nike would just do a snkrs raffle so we at least have a .01% chance at copping

I primarily want the off-whites, because I can't have them.

Would never pay resale for them, I'll try to cop, just for the fun of it.

i dont get stockx how could one tell a shoe is authentic or not? do you go to school for that? what makes stockx experts in telling what is fake or not? thats impossible.

i wanna buy from them but damn where is the seller info? dont wanna buy and recieve a fugazi shoe just bevause they ok'd it

i dont get stockx how could one tell a shoe is authentic or not? do you go to school for that? what makes stockx experts in telling what is fake or not? thats impossible.

i wanna buy from them but damn where is the seller info? dont wanna buy and recieve a fugazi shoe just bevause they ok'd it
most sales go off without a hitch. i have heard of one instance where they authenticated a shoe and it ended up fake. it was a yeezy boost

Back
Top Bottom