Nike Air VaporMax

Just got the laceless delivered. They're definitely better than the mocs (which I tried on and immediately returned), but not exactly a classic. The shoe is incredibly unstable. It's basically a $200 slipper.

465C586B-23B3-4AF4-A4A9-AF22C4CB4261.jpeg
61C2F28C-0B60-45EB-B0DE-16EFC2BC40AC.jpeg
A988ECFF-773B-4009-8FEB-CFE18A6597CF.jpeg
9D0A99DC-56E7-4F28-AABC-0CB77CF496E0.jpeg

Triple black SE pair came in. I like how they fit, but I’m not sure I like the laceless look. This is my first pair of vapormax and I’m thinking about returning and just getting the Triple Noir pair that just dropped. I just feel like they look weird on foot without laces but I may just be overthinking. They are very comfy though and It’s hard not to wear them.

Edit: My size 10 sold out on those triple noir so F it, I’ll probably just stick with these SE.

Last edited:
Damn I just noticed Nike.com had restocked the triple noir that I been wanting in a size 9.5 but now gone. I was too late to notice... I wonder if they will restock the triple noir another time

Triple black SE pair came in. I like how they fit, but I’m not sure I like the laceless look. This is my first pair of vapormax and I’m thinking about returning and just getting the Triple Noir pair that just dropped. I just feel like they look weird on foot without laces but I may just be overthinking. They are very comfy though and It’s hard not to wear them.

Edit: My size 10 sold out on those triple noir so F it, I’ll probably just stick with these SE.

I have both and the SE > Triple Noir

I prefer avant garde design so I may be biased but the laceless just make the shoe much more interesting

The translucent smoked out air bubble works better on the Vapormax than the blacked out air bubble

Plus the shades of grey add a layer of slight contrast over the black blob that is known as the Triple Noir

I have both and the SE > Triple Noir

I prefer avant garde design so I may be biased but the laceless just make the shoe much more interesting

The translucent smoked out air bubble works better on the Vapormax than the blacked out air bubble

Plus the shades of grey add a layer of slight contrast over the black blob that is known as the Triple Noir
Yeah I’ve been going back and forth and I think I’m gonna keep them. Appreciate the input.

noob *** question, but any reason for the collar to have the solid vs striped effect? 90% of flyknits i have or am able to obtain is solid and i love the striped effect but most colorways i like are solid LOL.

P1.jpg

VS

nike-vapormax-cargo-khaki-release-date-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom