Nike Air VaporMax

those beige 2.0s....those multi color mini swooshs....and the triple whites....those updated OGs........YESSSSSSSSSSS

Do you guys prefer the darker/smoked tinted bottoms/bubbles or the clear ones?

The clear ones probably look like piss after a while though right.

488A560E-1264-41C0-8E1F-EFB49C7F2D13.jpeg

These are comfy (sole and flyknit) and I don't hear any squeaking on carpet. But...they look like duck feet. I really liked the online pictures, but on foot I don't think they're something I would wear often...hmm....I'm a bit conflicted.... Or maybe it's just this black/red colorway. Anyone else who has them have any pics/thoughts?

Mine came in yesterday, a day early. Love em. I never second guessed the laceless aesthetic. It has a futuristic appeal, so I guess some people aren't confident wearing them.

These are comfy (sole and flyknit) and I don't hear any squeaking on carpet. But...they look like duck feet. I really liked the online pictures, but on foot I don't think they're something I would wear often...hmm....I'm a bit conflicted.... Or maybe it's just this black/red colorway. Anyone else who has them have any pics/thoughts?
For me it's this particular black/red colorway. All my other Vapormax look and feel great on foot. This colorway is just... meh. I wound up returning my pair.

For me it's this particular black/red colorway. All my other Vapormax look and feel great on foot. This colorway is just... meh. I wound up returning my pair.

Thanks for the feedback. I love the idea of these and comfort of these (only other flyknit-like shoe I have is the Jordan 29). It's odd b/c I actually like the colorway, but overall I don't like the look. I like colored airbags b/c it shows up the awesome size of it, so I've been staying away from the black ones. Guess I'll wait until I can find these in stores, or get really inspired by someone online. I'm looking for something a little more unique than all black, which is my usual go-to colorway.

It's too damn bad too b/c I purchased these with a discount....SMH....

Last edited:
Does the squeaking go away after a few wears? UNDS my triple blacks yesterday and it was quite an embarrassing outing, the shoes would not stop squeaking.

I tried these on for the first time yesterday. The outside part of my foot (lateral side) felt pressure from the air bag. It felt like my foot was too wide and it was resting over the top of the midsole or something. Even though I tried a full size bigger than normal. This happen to anyone else?

Does the squeaking go away after a few wears? UNDS my triple blacks yesterday and it was quite an embarrassing outing, the shoes would not stop squeaking.

Mine squeak when I unDS and I'm walking on clean floors, but never outside on asphalt or pavement. Mine stop squeaking after a few wears. Maybe I'm just fat and wear out the bottom, LOL.

My lord Nike. I think you made the SE tight enough. Slip on not so much. Really holds down on the top of the foot, like someone doing it for gym class sit-ups.

This is with the Drymax Hyper Thin socks too.

Probably will loosen up a touch but weird that a slip on feels tuned to fit for running more than the laces.

Did I miss something; is that the first we're hearing of a 2.0 version?

There have been quite a few different colorways posted in the past half year. Some speculation was though that it was more of a sample then the 2.0

Back
Top Bottom