Nike Air VaporMax

26AF4583-2234-412A-8794-71D866D179B1.jpeg
Got my pair..
these run TTS?

jusbekicks jusbekicks - preferably, yeah. Go up 1/2 a size if you have wide feet.

In other news... I caved. Damn you all and your pictures of these. Unfortunately, the local Nike store for me were out of my true size, but going half-size up with my normal thicker socks isn't bad at all! Plus... knocking $90 off the retail price makes it even better.

38744494144_7cace2c354_b.jpg

jusbekicks jusbekicks - preferably, yeah. Go up 1/2 a size if you have wide feet.

In other news... I caved. Damn you all and your pictures of these. Unfortunately, the local Nike store for me were out of my true size, but going half-size up with my normal thicker socks isn't bad at all! Plus... knocking $90 off the retail price makes it even better.

38744494144_7cace2c354_b.jpg
this is what i need!!!!

Super impressed with the "Come Up Store". Not only did I save about $50 but the shoes came fast.

They are beautiful. I want to put on display in the dining room hahahahah.

Going to snap more pics later.....

IMG_7248.JPG

Last edited:
I'm old enough to remember when the originals dropped.... I'll never forget my boy coming to work with them and I was like "WTF are those".... ran to the store on lunch break to cop emhhahhah... they were so fire back in the day...

That said I'll likely stick to original VM and not them slapping the sole on everything...

Like it better on feet too. Black vapor unit is a huge plus for long term wearability
80727B9B-F3E6-49FE-8605-0419CAC66F74.jpeg

Agreed! I'm wearing them right now at work. I tried it on at the store, looked in the mirror, and thought to myself... "why the **** did I try this on?" :lol:

I'll be honest though... I personally like the Heritage OG more than the NikeLab Oreo. The black bubble and red accents just adds some life to it.

Man these new OG pics are getting me hyped to get my pair in! Those red accents make all the difference.

The OG Oreos may be up on the sale block...love to look at them but I’ve only worn them twice.

When did the NikeLab Oreo VM's drop? Don't remember seeing those...

Also, the VM is one of my favorite shoes from 2017 as well. I wear the original TB version almost every day. Will definitely purchase more colors soon.

PO

Back
Top Bottom