Nike Air VaporMax

C270213B-FFBB-432B-8D3F-D2C4995767B7.jpeg
Just saw this
Any news in this (colorway)?

You guys think those Utilities are going to sell out? I have a gift card that I wanna use but can't purchase them until later tomorrow afternoon :smh:

707F6B43-A61E-41DB-AEF1-662BE38238C0.jpeg
Why do some vapormax have the fade of colors on back of heel and some don’t have the fade of colors... u prefer the fade but just carious why they don’t do it every pair

707F6B43-A61E-41DB-AEF1-662BE38238C0.jpeg
Why do some vapormax have the fade of colors on back of heel and some don’t have the fade of colors... u prefer the fade but just carious why they don’t do it every pair
Just a different kind of hyper fuse. Some are translucent, some aren’t. Some are matte, Some are glossy. And in the case of the clots, there’s no hyperfuse at all.

4425D2CD-9859-4E4A-AB46-954BBF718036.jpeg

Just a different kind of hyper fuse. Some are translucent, some aren’t. Some are matte, Some are glossy. And in the case of the clots, there’s no hyperfuse at all.

4425D2CD-9859-4E4A-AB46-954BBF718036.jpeg

Was talking about the fade on the heel collar... my bad

Was talking about the fade on the heel collar... my bad

I think it’s there on every color way it’s just you can’t see it if the Flyknit colors are similar maybe? You can definitely see the “pattern” of squares when the colors of the squares are the same.

Guys I was thinking last night. I kinda feel bad. Back when the Flyknit max was out I tweeted to Nike how I was sick of the Flyknit max being so bright colored. Give us more neutral color ways I exclaimed. Well here we are. Constant muted colors. Sorry. :blush:

I agree, even with the racers and trainers (pre 2017) people kept complaining about the bright colors and asked for easier “normal” colors to rock. I think Nike got the message.

Back
Top Bottom