Nike Air VaporMax

It amazes me that you can't find those Air Max Day Red/Volt Vapormax at Goat, StockX, eBay or Flight Club.

Out here at Disney World with the Family...Hadn’t seen these before so picked them up...Put in 12 hours In the parks today and they’ve officially become my absolute favorite sneakers...

725D3163-485F-43FB-AC46-366999F51600.jpeg

Ugh...I was excited for a second as I saw FTL had ONE size (my size 14) available on the sunset/tiger Vapormax Plus. I clicked on it and it said "Available in select stores."

gee, thanks :frown:

So another reason why Vapormaxes are so GOAT

A couple weeks ago I posted that the sock lining/ opening of my pair were popping out every time I took a step.
The reason is because I step with my outer heel only (something called supination).
The shoes pointed out a problem for me essentially.
Now I’m fixing my step and the VMs don’t have that problem anymore.

It amazes me that you can't find those Air Max Day Red/Volt Vapormax at Goat, StockX, eBay or Flight Club.
Nike was so lame with what they pulled. These were pre-orders and they didn't didn't allow more than a relative handful to be claimed.
There is limited so your more die-hard demo feels good about getting some and then there is sold out in the cart 2 minutes after the hour.

Those who don’t like these...What is you thinkin?!?
A8810262-78D5-497D-B29B-A58514AE3000.jpeg

Ugly af.
Shape could be a function of so many things (shoe size/angle of camera, taking s weird step). Really too early to tell...all I care about is that the hybrid looks pretty terrific with that that perfectly colored vapormax sole.

They might also be shaped just fine...dunno.

I’m taking silver bullets

Back
Top Bottom